Back by overwhelming response - Hammer Time ⚒

That guy was either a troll or mentally unstable.

12 Likes

He was a trash talking phony

11 Likes

Found his pictureFB_IMG_1577935324554

10 Likes

Gee… I just got on board with this one and was really getting excited! What the hell? Banning so soon? I want to know more about the crazy! Hahahhahahahaha

9 Likes

Basically he is like Mark Chapman to MosinVirus , even threatened to shoot him. Nobody said a word to him and he flipped out.

6 Likes

Here’s where he wanted to kill full30 and all the homeless people (I think)

6 Likes
6 Likes

I mean the guy is really funny but possibly mental

“I think it is marketing hype. There is no way the military would ever use a plastic gun. It is a commercially advertised weapon only sold in America. The glock is not even a functional fire arm. The barrel is not even attached to the gun. It is not designed to be fired. Plastic guns are not seen outside America because they normaly blow up.
The 45 is a military weapon. 9mm are very small weapons that are used in different configurations. Many are two handed machine guns.
Sig saur does not make weapons for any military. That is a fantasy. They do make air guns so it should indict there product placement being america.
The modern design is only in america. Guns normaly are steel which commonly is uranium”

7 Likes

That one was a lunatic and lost his marbles over nothing
We were asked to give some leeway but he went and hung himself

9 Likes

“Possibly” He was pretty good to be able to post in that straight jacket in the padded room.

7 Likes

I think he’s funny. If he comes back again, we should hear him out for a while. Maybe he’ll come back with some good material for us to laugh over.

10 Likes

Or Joe Bob could call his brother and tell him to calm it down a bit when he returns.

8 Likes

Hey… even I write some crazy stuff now and then… but dang. So Glocks are fake? Sig Sauer doesn’t sell to the military?
I say… I want to hear more! This guy maybe on to something! :thinking:

7 Likes

My only issue was him threatening to kill people. That’s a bit much

7 Likes

Not my brother, I’m pretty sure that guy is a neo nazi.

6 Likes

I am interested in buying at least 11… maybe 13… those are my lucky numbers. I want to see the drawing of this super weapon. Hey… this could be the next big thing! You never know… could be… maybe…
Crazy can be a good thing. Maybe we are all crazy and this guy is trying to help us? Think positive!
Think about this… maybe he is in need of some real help. Like a red flag law? Gee… if there was only a way to help. :thinking:

7 Likes

Yep, look at his avatar.

7 Likes

He also has a video where he is super fascinated with a swastika on a building. Then theres the hateful wanting to kill everyone thing.

7 Likes

Guess he thought this was jewish site.

6 Likes

Or that there would be more like minded individuals here…or he is crazy. I gave him Lonewolf’s phone number and address too. I am curious if he really is a nut job.

7 Likes