Back by overwhelming response - Hammer Time ⚒

Hey… even I write some crazy stuff now and then… but dang. So Glocks are fake? Sig Sauer doesn’t sell to the military?
I say… I want to hear more! This guy maybe on to something! :thinking:

7 Likes

My only issue was him threatening to kill people. That’s a bit much

7 Likes

Not my brother, I’m pretty sure that guy is a neo nazi.

6 Likes

I am interested in buying at least 11… maybe 13… those are my lucky numbers. I want to see the drawing of this super weapon. Hey… this could be the next big thing! You never know… could be… maybe…
Crazy can be a good thing. Maybe we are all crazy and this guy is trying to help us? Think positive!
Think about this… maybe he is in need of some real help. Like a red flag law? Gee… if there was only a way to help. :thinking:

7 Likes

Yep, look at his avatar.

7 Likes

He also has a video where he is super fascinated with a swastika on a building. Then theres the hateful wanting to kill everyone thing.

7 Likes

Guess he thought this was jewish site.

6 Likes

Or that there would be more like minded individuals here…or he is crazy. I gave him Lonewolf’s phone number and address too. I am curious if he really is a nut job.

7 Likes

Just ask him at the supper table tonight.

5 Likes

I’m good, I bet he eats people to absorb their power.

7 Likes

He definitely is.

7 Likes

LOL

7 Likes

Hey! That’s my gig…
You guys are seeing more fun stuff about this guy than I am… I am really feeling left out.

7 Likes

10 Likes

That son of a bitch is nuts. he might belong in prison.

11 Likes

Maybe then he could blow people for gold coins.

10 Likes

Coming from you, that is really saying something! He lacked your skill and finesse…

9 Likes

I am a millenial its expected of me.

6 Likes

He does have skill and finesse doesn’t he

8 Likes

Agreed

7 Likes