Bad Moon Rising

Last night was the 1st night of the 2023 “Wolf Moon” (tonight is the 2nd). I was struck by the aniversary of the date, (Jan6) what that might mean coupled with the fact that this year, it falls on a Sabbath. As I watched it rise I thought of the classic…

But WHO will it be bad for? It seems clear, that it is the intention of all WHO are unHoly that it should be bad for US. The Light from the Lamp of Liberty must be extinguished for the NWO to come into full manifestation.

How does the New World Order achieve Global Domination & Planetary Enslavement?

Through the elimination of Liberty, Free Speech, Access to Knowledge, Elimination of Actual Science, Critical Thinking, and Instituting Indoctrination through Mass Propaganda. The Elimination of Political Discourse and the Theft of Elections to gain control of all Resources. These means will lead to Genocide, and the Elimination of You.

This Thread is about that Process…

First up: Welcome to the Hunger Games…

6 Likes

Well, I was so impressed at the moon setting over the ridge in the back yard I will take a pick about 800am tomorrow and post .

Well, Genecide there is a topic for discussion…
Lets just say that there will be a fair amount of fighting going on in my neck of the woods if theu decide they want to come rounding us up. I Will Not Go Down Without A Fight .
There I said it .

8 Likes

No need to round you up. No food, economic collapse? We’ll kill each other.

7 Likes

I am going to try tonight to catch it on the rise.

7 Likes

Use the longest lens you can as it will take some photo editing to achieve the image you are seeing in your brain. Any of the spectacular lunar images the Moon was enlarged in the photo image.

6 Likes

Good Idea. I have a both a clip on zoom lens and a microscope for the phone in the shop here. I need to dig them out. :yep:

7 Likes

I think Ridgewalker is pretty spot on. Plus he picked a great song. Who doesn’t like Credence.

8 Likes
6 Likes

I got a dandy Camera … dont worry :wink:

7 Likes

Some liberal globalist communist tyrant who exhibits sociopathic tendencies showing signs of dementia is a pathological liar and sniffs little girls hair.

8 Likes
6 Likes

9 Likes

20230108_064351
20230108_064312
20230108_064133

9 Likes

20230108_064133

10 Likes

I seen a Bad Moon rising I see trouble on the way :musical_note::notes:

7 Likes

Nice. Those came out much better than mine. That zoom lens for the phone is a real POS.

7 Likes

Great pics.

8 Likes

Lol… funny thing is I took that with my phone … It has a 100X zoom Samsung S22 Ultra

7 Likes

Ridgewalker ya might as well post em

7 Likes

Ok here is the best one.

This is personal phone. The company phone is a S22 probably should have used that one.

9 Likes