Bad Moon Rising

It is definitive and final when you take the red pill

as to the blue pill Revelation gives me hope as the term repent is found ten times

you should note the conjunction junction here, “and” , its not put their by accident

just the same as its not accidental here

Note the closing chorus of the song

I didn’t mean to raise any dispute, I meant to show how there are contradictions and beliefs should not be inconsiderate of those.

Do you see the contradiction?

4 Likes

I have, and do. There are others that have impacted my life. I seem to have a literal streak, a show me streak, and a stubborn streak too.

I was taught by my father to live by Occam’s Razor. With God I tend to think mostly he teaches at three levels. The first one is the simple one. It’s the level for children and the simple minded. This is the one am usually most sure of… :rofl:

4 Likes

Y’alls moon pics are awesome and way better than mine. I took these a few weeks ago or so from my backyard. I tried to zoom in on the other pic, but it came out blurry.

5 Likes

Sure I do, and I have no problem with that point of view at all. Im cool with however you or anyone wants to roll

4 Likes

It’s very simple. Is GOD just, yes. IS GOD faithful, yes. Does GOD lie, no.
Then when JESUS CHRIST says we are forgiven from ALL our sins it means past, present, and future. Since JESUS CHRIST is the propitiation for ALL our sins when we are Born Again, JESUS’ words John3, then we are forgiven of ALL our sins. The time of Jacob’s Trouble, the End Times, the Tribulation times are a time of judgment on the gentiles and a time of purging and purification of the Hebrews. Since GOD already said that HE has removed all our sins (the saved, the Born Again) Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. is it just then to again judge us for that which the price has already been paid? No, it is not thus I hold to and stand on a pretribulation rapture, That there is a coming event in which the saved will be taken home is of no doubt. 1st Corinthians 15, 1st Thessalonians 4, and 2nd Thessalonians 2 all make that clear. Also as had previously been mentioned in several verse JESUS CHRIST states plainly one will be taken and the other left. SO unless 1) GOD lied, not possible, or 2) JESUS CHRIST’s work was not perfect, also not possible, I am going home when JESUS comes in the clouds and there will I ever be. AND I WILL comfort the other saints with these words (!st Thes. 4:18)

4 Likes

Lets roll this one

As a verb that can mean to rob by force, as a noun roll can be a register; list of persons belonging to particular group, it may mean to add someone to record, as a saying it can mean lets get on with the show

So there is almost always plausible denial something else is/was inferred, and the thing with plausible denial is belief changes things, what does the person speaking believe, what does the person hearing believe?

Recently someone mentioned to me the term allegories, things people give power to by believing, in a group, often occult, often an advertising method, either way, it requires many people to believe to have power.

Below I’ve added a collection of scripture verses and Christian based definitions, let the reader discern

All scripture is from the 1611, all definitions from Websters 1828

Perhaps you’ve read them, perhaps not

Revelation 13:18

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Count, A transitive verb which exerts its action on an object.

The Object is Six hundred threescore and six, 666, the action is to count the object 6+6+6

The result is the number of a man … eighteen (18), the result of understanding

Consider your legal contracts, must be 18, next is the MARK

Revelation 13:17

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

M`ARK, n.

1. A visible line made by drawing… like a signature

SIG’NATURE, n.

1. A sign, stamp or mark impressed.

Consider now to legally buy or sell a home you need to sign a deed, legally buy or sell a car you need to sign a title, to get a job you need to sign an application, sign a W9, to cash your pay check you need to sign or deposit it, in a bank which requires you to sign more documents

next is the NAME

That bank account, it has rules called KYC, know your customer, you have to have ID, this ID has your NAME, note your ID, your NAME is in all capitals, this is done to represent the artificial entity known as the STRAWMAN, its not you, its a legal fiction, an assumed character, you give it life with a description, height, weight, eye and hair color, its known as YOU, but not you yourself, unless you believe it, which is your right to do, but its what a lawyer represents in court, not you yourself, but YOU the legal fiction, you yourself are the private client who hires the lawyer for legal representation of the artificial entity, again, to give it life.

Back to buy a home, you must present your ID to a notary, and mark (sign) as witnessed by them, the private you uses the public YOU, your assumed character

This STRAWMAN is an image, its a likeness of man, man is a creation of God, STRAWMAN is a counterfeit, an image a lie

Revelation 13:16

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Right hand

thinks its all about literal meanings?

Matthew 6:3

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

can you explain that as literal

Right hand

Right

1. Authority; legal power. We have no right to disturb others in the enjoyment of their religious opinions.

Hand

1. A person; an agent;

Right hand, legal power of your STRAWMAN

you sign the deed, or title, or legal document listed as JOHN DOE using your legal power

Forehead

goes back to your right to believe you are YOU, the legal fiction

1. Impudence; confidence; assurance; audaciousness.

If we go our entire lives and never know YOU, we effectively live in the legal system of the beast, working inequity

Matthew 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

In this legal system the lawyers represent YOU

Luke 11:52

52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

When you plea you defend, and also judge

Matthew 7:2

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

If you accept probation to avoid trial you are a reprobate

REPROBATE, a

1. Not enduring proof or trial; not of standard purity or fineness; disallowed; rejected.

Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them. Jer. 6.

1. Abandoned in sin; lost to virtue or grace.

They profess that they know God, but in works deny him, being abominable and disobedient, and to every good work reprobate. Titus 1.

1. Abandoned to error, or in apostasy. 2Tim. 3.

The lawyers represent YOU, and artificial man

So, are YOU the man of sin? is it time for him to be revealed?

2 Thessalonians 2:3

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

key notes

Revelation 22:15

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

what is a STRAWMAN if not a lie, if your life is built upon believing you are this artificial entity … and you love it

The X signature

An X is used by persons who can not write their name, a STRAWMAN could not, often a witness signs next to an X, so it can be said such and such person vouched for the person who could not write, if you sign next to an X are you not bearing false witness of the STRAWMANS very existence?

So, all of this is crushing news for the reader, but were we not warned

causeth all

Revelation 13:16

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

deceiveth the whole world

Revelation 12:9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

However, there is a remedy, there is Victory

Revelation 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Its not up to me to present any of this as fact, we must all discern for ourselves

3 Likes

Correct

But does he send evil spirit, lying spirit or delusion?

Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit…

1 Samuel 18:10 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God…

2 Chronicles 18:22 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets…

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions,

where are you even told what that means?

and yet its plainly written that “after the tribulation” … “he shall send his angels… and they shall gather together his elect”

So, do we have two raptures, one for elect and one for others?

maybe, maybe there are other things we have not perceived, but can be.

3 Likes

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Titus:3:3-7

So we see there is a Regerating a renewing of the Holy Ghost .
Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
2 Corinthians:1:21-22Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians:3:16
Most of the time when you see evil spirits being sent it is referring to those times before the sacrifice of Christ.
Those ones mentioned Saul for instance was provided the divine protection of God but at his arrogant disobedience God lifted the protection and "sent " meaning this protection was lifted and and evil spirit was allowed to take him over.
I will say this has become quite the discussion…
As to the Mark thing.
It is discribed as a physical one. So there will be no marks/chips on this ol’fella.
I do not believe we the saved will ever see this .

5 Likes

it should

how?

What allows you to make that determination without question?

The term in, receive, what?

In the name, is used in phrases of invoking, swearing, declaring, praying, &c. In prayer, it denotes by virtue of, or for the sake of. In the name of the people, denotes on their behalf or part; in their stead, or for their sake.

So, what of in the hand?

No such similarity?

Receive has many meanings aside what you may think to mean as accepted, though accepted fits fine, as does take, admit, to allow, or

1. To be endowed with.

So, how have you determined it to be a literal physical mark?

And, if being born again means in spirit, then why think so carnal of the mark?

2 Likes

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation:13:16

The words " IN their right hand or IN their foreheads.
it could be a Chip or it is a branding of some type .IMHO
This is a mark to Buy and Sell,
Not about Spirituality. But receiving this mark does doom a person to eternal seperation from God being cast into (ultimately) the lake of fire . A Christian or Martyr will not receive and will physically die and yet Spirituality live . Those who receive are doomed on both accounts.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Biblical truth about RCC

all

“ALL”, and caused, method is not revealed, an assumption it is physical is just that, an assumption, lets say next month a physical mark is rolled out, it will contain the exact same information you already use, think on that, same name, same YOU

There are questions I expect to be raised, but they won’t be at this level, this is the level where you believe all does not include you, consider it does, consider victory is very possible, I dare say, easy too

Now, lets consider what it would mean as its been laid out here, would it be any easier for you to cut off your right hand? Think on it, it means surrendering your entire life, loosing it.

We’ve not gotten to worship, if you refuse, you are killed

KILL’ED , pp. Deprived of life; quelled; calmed.

picture your life right now without your ID, no bank, no credit cards, no utility service, nothing, as its all in YOUR NAME, try and refuse to accept it, see how you die

There in is the trap, the very reason this is not easily digested, and why a spiritual mark, a brand, is so powerful, and whos brand is it, who claims to own you by it?

There’s so much more, this is but a kick start attempt to starts some engines, warm them up, then I hope get them in gear.

please, consider not attacking the messenger for a moment, yes I’m a confessed Catholic, but I’m giving you scripture right from the 1611, focus on that, you accept it as Gospel correct, and nothing in this discussion promotes Catholicism, its not taught there, its not taught anywhere that I know of, try to bend your mind around it, again, spiritual, not carnal, remember, try not to be presumptuous about anything

look at the end of presumptuousness

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: The eucharist

I wish to add to this, that anyone who can conceive of what I wrote in that reply should also add this to their understanding

Satan lies

his lie to Eve cursed all of mankind, it separated men from God

God gave us a second chance

If what I wrote is in fact a lie from Satan, not just a theory, and no doubt its a huge lie, huge enough to run the entire world if you comprehend it, and the STRAWMAN, YOU, is/are the Son of Perdition, then Satan once again lied to separate men from God, but this time forever.

3 Likes

Yep that’s what we all have faith in and it’s our comfort, in the face of what is coming.

In the mean time here is a taste of the Evil we fight. Notice that it hasn’t made the news and there is no detectable push back or outrage yet. Let’s pray that changes.

3 Likes

What they are doing in our own Nation’s Capitol to these citizens is a national disgrace. Again it is a small taste of what they have in mind for we who seek to restore Justice, Truth and save the Republic.

3 Likes

I used to live there, its not kept up with the times, backwoods is a good description, Moonshiners series is filmed there and what you see is the watered down version, people there are very special

There’s a reason Rudolph hiding there

https://www.cnn.com/2003/US/05/31/rudolph.arrest/

That is in the air, meaning you can feel it, history alone should be proof, but

for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived

nations means people

DECE’IVED , pp. Misled; led into error; beguiled; cheated; deluded.

4 Likes

Indeedy…

The easiest way to deceive? What is the WAPO Buy Line? ‘The Truth Dies in Darkness.’

Do you remember how science used to work?

Another taste of Evil…

4 Likes

IDK, what?

I’d guess to forget God

Science has not changed IMO, its simply a term that denotes knowledge

SCI’ENCE, n. [L. scientia, from scio, to know.]

1. In a general sense, knowledge, or certain knowledge; the comprehension or understanding of truth or facts by the mind. The science of God must be perfect.

it still works and is quite important

we need to be increasing in it

and not reject it

But the light (knowledge) destroys the darkness and reveals the truth

LIGHT, n.
7. Illumination of mind; instruction; knowledge.

And Covid IMO is but a symptom, a plague, a fear brought upon them

2 Likes

Huh, is the lady we hear warming up back stage a fat one?

5 Likes