Bad Moon Rising

Correct

But does he send evil spirit, lying spirit or delusion?

Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit…

1 Samuel 18:10 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God…

2 Chronicles 18:22 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets…

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions,

where are you even told what that means?

and yet its plainly written that “after the tribulation” … “he shall send his angels… and they shall gather together his elect”

So, do we have two raptures, one for elect and one for others?

maybe, maybe there are other things we have not perceived, but can be.

3 Likes

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Titus:3:3-7

So we see there is a Regerating a renewing of the Holy Ghost .
Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
2 Corinthians:1:21-22Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians:3:16
Most of the time when you see evil spirits being sent it is referring to those times before the sacrifice of Christ.
Those ones mentioned Saul for instance was provided the divine protection of God but at his arrogant disobedience God lifted the protection and "sent " meaning this protection was lifted and and evil spirit was allowed to take him over.
I will say this has become quite the discussion…
As to the Mark thing.
It is discribed as a physical one. So there will be no marks/chips on this ol’fella.
I do not believe we the saved will ever see this .

5 Likes

it should

how?

What allows you to make that determination without question?

The term in, receive, what?

In the name, is used in phrases of invoking, swearing, declaring, praying, &c. In prayer, it denotes by virtue of, or for the sake of. In the name of the people, denotes on their behalf or part; in their stead, or for their sake.

So, what of in the hand?

No such similarity?

Receive has many meanings aside what you may think to mean as accepted, though accepted fits fine, as does take, admit, to allow, or

1. To be endowed with.

So, how have you determined it to be a literal physical mark?

And, if being born again means in spirit, then why think so carnal of the mark?

1 Like

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation:13:16

The words " IN their right hand or IN their foreheads.
it could be a Chip or it is a branding of some type .IMHO
This is a mark to Buy and Sell,
Not about Spirituality. But receiving this mark does doom a person to eternal seperation from God being cast into (ultimately) the lake of fire . A Christian or Martyr will not receive and will physically die and yet Spirituality live . Those who receive are doomed on both accounts.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Biblical truth about RCC

all

“ALL”, and caused, method is not revealed, an assumption it is physical is just that, an assumption, lets say next month a physical mark is rolled out, it will contain the exact same information you already use, think on that, same name, same YOU

There are questions I expect to be raised, but they won’t be at this level, this is the level where you believe all does not include you, consider it does, consider victory is very possible, I dare say, easy too

Now, lets consider what it would mean as its been laid out here, would it be any easier for you to cut off your right hand? Think on it, it means surrendering your entire life, loosing it.

We’ve not gotten to worship, if you refuse, you are killed

KILL’ED , pp. Deprived of life; quelled; calmed.

picture your life right now without your ID, no bank, no credit cards, no utility service, nothing, as its all in YOUR NAME, try and refuse to accept it, see how you die

There in is the trap, the very reason this is not easily digested, and why a spiritual mark, a brand, is so powerful, and whos brand is it, who claims to own you by it?

There’s so much more, this is but a kick start attempt to starts some engines, warm them up, then I hope get them in gear.

please, consider not attacking the messenger for a moment, yes I’m a confessed Catholic, but I’m giving you scripture right from the 1611, focus on that, you accept it as Gospel correct, and nothing in this discussion promotes Catholicism, its not taught there, its not taught anywhere that I know of, try to bend your mind around it, again, spiritual, not carnal, remember, try not to be presumptuous about anything

look at the end of presumptuousness

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: The eucharist

I wish to add to this, that anyone who can conceive of what I wrote in that reply should also add this to their understanding

Satan lies

his lie to Eve cursed all of mankind, it separated men from God

God gave us a second chance

If what I wrote is in fact a lie from Satan, not just a theory, and no doubt its a huge lie, huge enough to run the entire world if you comprehend it, and the STRAWMAN, YOU, is/are the Son of Perdition, then Satan once again lied to separate men from God, but this time forever.

2 Likes

Yep that’s what we all have faith in and it’s our comfort, in the face of what is coming.

In the mean time here is a taste of the Evil we fight. Notice that it hasn’t made the news and there is no detectable push back or outrage yet. Let’s pray that changes.

2 Likes

What they are doing in our own Nation’s Capitol to these citizens is a national disgrace. Again it is a small taste of what they have in mind for we who seek to restore Justice, Truth and save the Republic.

1 Like

I used to live there, its not kept up with the times, backwoods is a good description, Moonshiners series is filmed there and what you see is the watered down version, people there are very special

There’s a reason Rudolph hiding there

https://www.cnn.com/2003/US/05/31/rudolph.arrest/

That is in the air, meaning you can feel it, history alone should be proof, but

for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived

nations means people

DECE’IVED , pp. Misled; led into error; beguiled; cheated; deluded.

2 Likes

Indeedy…

The easiest way to deceive? What is the WAPO Buy Line? ‘The Truth Dies in Darkness.’

Do you remember how science used to work?

Another taste of Evil…

2 Likes

IDK, what?

I’d guess to forget God

Science has not changed IMO, its simply a term that denotes knowledge

SCI’ENCE, n. [L. scientia, from scio, to know.]

1. In a general sense, knowledge, or certain knowledge; the comprehension or understanding of truth or facts by the mind. The science of God must be perfect.

it still works and is quite important

we need to be increasing in it

and not reject it

But the light (knowledge) destroys the darkness and reveals the truth

LIGHT, n.
7. Illumination of mind; instruction; knowledge.

And Covid IMO is but a symptom, a plague, a fear brought upon them

2 Likes

Huh, is the lady we hear warming up back stage a fat one?

4 Likes

Good link :+1:

4 Likes

oh boy a poll… Im giddy

2 Likes

They can have it all !! I wont need it to survive anyway. And besides that even if it was my demise who really cares I’m outta here at that point . Nothing would EVER sway my decision to want to receive a mark definitely not for this mortal body. As to my spirit indwelling.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians:1:13-14

3 Likes

At that point… are you expecting a selective service card to show up in your mailbox?

Interesting concept, you turn 18 and are given notice of a system and given an opportunity to decide if you want to be in or out of it, pretty awesome idea

NO’TICE , n.
2. Observation by the mind or intellectual power

I have a question on the idea we’re not “at that point”

When does the deception occur?

1 Like

Its already occurring .

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John:2:18

3 Likes

2 Thessalonians 2:1-11
[1]Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[2]That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3]Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4]Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5]Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6]And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
[7]For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8]And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9]Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

As you can see it just gets worse but as you probably well know being a Christian yourself this world is in bad shape spiritually speaking.

3 Likes