BCM or Daniel Defense - Which one to get and why?

Thank you sir. Gonna sell a DI or 2 then pick up a PWS. I was hoping you would say Sig. Shore Galleries here in Chicago gives a nice LE discount on Sig. Do you know of a dealer who has them at a good price? I have accounts with DSG, Rainer, Midway, and a few others. Most makes are cheaper from a retailer than direct from dealer even with a discount.

Don’t bother with SIG, their rifles are junk and their pistols nowadays are of questionable quality at best. SIG Sauer is a far cry from what it once was.

The MCX was selected by SF but Sig probably gives a shit about the qc on guns for military contracts unlike the crap they give us civies.

Upgrade the S&W with a higher end barrel, free float handguard and your done…it will do anything a lot more expensive rifle will…

To the original question, which has defiantely gotten off topic, BCM vs DD.

It does come down to what matters more to you:
DD manufacturee their own cold hammer forged bbls in house. Something very rare in America. They have also expanded production in furniture, rails. So that they can control quality on just about every aspect. This is to be admired. They have spec ops military contract in their history, so reliabilty is increadible with certain models.

BCM extreme quality, though they do get bbls from other sources. It is rumored FN bbls are used, and this is prob true from time to time, but their are always times when a manufacturer has to use other sources for one reason or another. They helped develop key-mod, so many of their products are geared toward key-mod. They may have pushed the boundaries too much with some of the rails they produced trying to make them exremely light.

Furniture is personal, i actually love how dd stuff works, but find bcm a little more useable.

Bcg/bolts have been stellar in both platforms. Bcm is playing with some new coatings.

Uppers and lowers are uppers and lowers, but i think dd flares the magwell a little more, its a minute point that may not be accurate.
DD- can we have out aluminum dust covers back?

So much of it does ckme down to personal preference, you really cant go wrong. Find the best deal you canx or the rifle you pick up and just cant put down. If it speaks to you, get it… as from my name may imply i am a KAC guy. Their rifles speak to me… and as far as the DI vs Piston thing… get a SCAR.

KAC makes SICK rifles. They’re one of those brands that are right up there. One basically cannot go wrong with any quality AR, piston or DI. PWS guy here but I wouldn’t mind having any high end AR -piston or DI- as my GTW rifle. They are all good and you can trust your life with them. The trick is to stay away from the junk brands and other mediocre stuff. Remember: get the best quality stuff out there and you’ll get a quality result! You really get what you pay for. I consider guns tools, they need to function. Just like a car needs to function (Audi! every day of the week and twice on Sundays). Why buy junk??..