Beachin Tactical & ThePreppersBunkerOutdoors

Hey guys, my name is Jacob, and I am the owner/ operator of both Beachin Tactical and ThePreppersbunkeroutdoors!

Beachin Tactical- my business- where I primarily make the Btac Speed Sling. Its a 2 point sling that is comfortable worn front of back, and can be transitioned rapidly from either. Made by me of Milspec components in the sticks of southern Kentucky.

ThePreppersBunkerOutdoors- My youtube and Instagram where I quickly advertise myself (no monetization) and review mostly Bushcraft and survival gear, with some pewpew in between.

Hopefully I will be able to start uploading my content here for when YouTube gives me the boot!

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @ThePreppersBunkerOutdoors Good to have you here. Would love to take a look at your slings. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. Make sure you get a reservation in for a channel. Once you do that you can talk to me and I’ll see what I can.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Got my attention,

Whats an average house and acreage go for around you?

Welcome!

2 Likes

Well… it can depend on if you are willing to do a little work, or if you know people. I am from Washington, and my wife from Michigan, so we are just now getting to know folks and become integrated into the community, which I was told would be impossible.

Recently like 20 or 30 acres with a 4 bedroom home that was run down (but must have been livable enough for the old folks who were living there) just went up for sale for 20k, cash only.

Our house was affordable on 5 acres at about 50k because the house, although a newer build, was repossessed. We thought it only needed minor work, which comparatively it did… except the furnace was out, which were were under the impression it wasn’t, so that killed our savings and made everything else more difficult.

If you can do electric, or have it done, you can buy a MASSIVE Mennonite or Amish home on acreage CHEAP, but you can’t get a loan.

I would say on average expect to pay about 2k per acre for a normal person home with a normal person mortgage.

3 Likes

Ill get on that now!

4 Likes

Really…

Sounds very interesting,

Thank you!

3 Likes

Beachin Tactical- my business- where I primarily make the Btac Speed Sling. Its a 2 point sling that is comfortable worn front of back, and can be transitioned rapidly from either. Made by me of Milspec components in the sticks of southern Kentucky.

Welcome! I saw you on @CloverTac’s channel recently, great product!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!!!

5 Likes

Thanks guys! CloverTac is awesome! As is Ghost!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Those are some great land prices.

4 Likes

Howdy and welcome

5 Likes

Hey Jacob, what’s shaking buddy!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jacob. I can testify that his slings are high quality and as easy to use as he says. I own 4 of them and need to order a couple of more.

4 Likes

Here is one with my 7.62X39.

7 Likes

Welcome @ThePreppersBunkerOutdoors
Great to have you here at Full 30!!

3 Likes

It’s about time you got here.

5 Likes

Welcome Brother! Gotta get you one of those double barrel icons since you are a 308AR.com guy.
I will get a few pictures of of those latest slings up, the grey matches that 308 shorty great :+1:

5 Likes

May latest custom order sling from Jacob, he knocked it out of the park and had it at my door within a week of getting the details! Thank you Brother!

9 Likes

I was going to knock it and say a closer inspection was required

but

kinda obvious its awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes