Belt-fed tries to escape police then attacks them with a sword

@Belt-Fed is out of control

9 Likes

LOL, they should have just shot that idiot. but I am of the opinion to never bring a knife to a gun fight. you know my user name is BELT fed, not SWORD fed. :rofl:

12 Likes

Can cops carry guns in the UK?

10 Likes

I dunno, but he attacked them with a weapon. I bet that shot he took on the elbow from that nightstick hurt like hell. I know they do on the front of the lower leg.

11 Likes

That shield bash was pretty good too. It appears the limies still go medieval from time to time.

8 Likes

Back when the guy chopped the head off of a British Soldier on the street and was interviewed on the street after he did it, it came out that most British Police do not carry, but have the option to if desired, after all the terrorist attacks you would think they all would.

11 Likes

Wen the anti-Muslim newspaper was attacked and several cops were hurt and killed it was also noted that several of the police involved were not carrying guns because they opted not to…there was a video of the one cop being attacked and all he could do was scream and kick while being killed…

11 Likes

Only an idiot would become a cop and choose not to carry a gun. what kind of mentality would one have to pull such a bone head stunt? That shouldn’t even be an option. you patrol the streets you carry a gun.

12 Likes

here’s a short video of a cop being shot because he had no gun…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnGlX_0fIZ8

10 Likes

I believe some bad guys deserve all the beating the cops can give them. This guy wasn’t one of those. He was obviously deranged to some degree. No tasers there? That would have brought him down with no fuss. The poor bastard was suffering enough before they started beating him.

10 Likes

That’s the way they roll in Europe. Think the Brits are bad? Give the German Polizei a try.
:upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I’m sure you’ve had your fair share of that too

10 Likes

Do I need to ban you again young man? :rage:

9 Likes

Sounds like he’s tryin’ to bait you into a swordfight.

Not responsible for any definitions found on https://www.urbandictionary.com/

9 Likes

Unless they changed the video from when the thread started, they were speaking Spanish and it says it was in Spain.
However, they beat the crap out of him after pinning him between 2 cars. He was Covid-19 positive, so he is the scourge of humanity at the moment.

6 Likes

Yup. The hospital I go to for rehab has security officers who don’t carry and they had multiple murders there not very many years ago. Now that’s just plain stupid to have it demonstrated to you that anyone can enter and murder and not take measures, like officers who carry being on the scene. How stupid can people get? I EDC but I don’t there because I would need to leave my handgun in a place where I can’t control it. So I’ve figured out what to do to harden the room so that the evil passes on to easier pickin’s. The idea is about death toll, so just make it so that they need to spend too much time getting in.

6 Likes