Best Selling Revolvers Of 2020

The NSSF released an industry report recently attempting to break down the most purchased firearm models of 2020. I know some of you FULL30 guys are gonna have some thoughts here, right?

8 Likes

I did not buy any revolvers this past year, but I own #4&5 on the list. They are both waterlogged :boat:

10 Likes

I have 2 of the Rough Riders, bought the wife the 22/22mag last spring and she likes it a lot I was not all that impress WTF is with the safety? and the loading gate is on the wrong side but you know what they say about happy wife and happy life’s, just glad she likes to go gun shopping! My other is a 45 LC I have had for years nd I love it, it goes hunting with me a lot and hangs on my bed post. No grief from me on the Heritage the hell with the gun snubs some people even like Glocks :nauseated_face:

10 Likes

I bought a Ruger Wrangler. Not a bad little gun.

9 Likes

@shooterrex one is on my list, i already own 3 different single action 22s so it isn’t high priority… but when a deal comes along will snap it up for sure
@HighlandsPatriot yeah, i have had no troubles from my rough rider either and it is quite old, in fact, own an FIE Dakota (i think that is the name) which was the rough rider before Heritage came along. it is even older and still, no issues.
@ArmedEyeDoc well, looks like you got me beat, gonna have to step up my game, LOL

10 Likes

Did not buy any revolvers in 2020 but own several Smith and Wesson s from .22 to 44 mag.

9 Likes

I hate when that happens, seems to happen a lot too I must stop allowing my wife the boat

10 Likes

It seems the older i get the worse i am with keeping the pirogue upright.

9 Likes

all these guys losing there firearms in a boating accident… am i the only one who lost my boat in a firearm accident?

10 Likes

cool little kid

9 Likes

Nope. I had 4 feet of water for katrina. Too bad my shelf wasn’t 4’ 6".

8 Likes

I’d like to get that 9 shot .22 that was posted earlier, but i want something much smaller.

8 Likes

yeah, there just doesn’t seem to be many sa/da revolvers out there period in 22lr, especially really small frame stuff… my RG22 is little bitty BUT it is a freaking RG. luckily it was pretty much like new in the box when i got it and i don’t shoot it much, so still functions great… most of them you see are out of time, etc

8 Likes

If you can find on some of those old H&Rs were pretty sweet ,sorry I ever sold mine they used to be cheap as ehll.

9 Likes

I have my Dads old high standards 9 shot revolver it still shoots good . Ruger makes the lcr in .22 mag . And maybe. 22lr they are small concealed carry guns.

9 Likes

Same here. :+1:

9 Likes

I’ll have to keep an eye out. I got a fat check from the insurers for the zeta damage. Since i am going with an insulated metal garage and not rebuild stick, i’ll have enough extra to really fix up the little stuff around the house- rehang a stretch of gutters, pour some more concrete, rebuild the hot water heater house, pour a bigger pad for the new garage, new fencing, tree removals, landscaping and STILL have enough for another trip to europe (if i don’t have to prove immunization).
I will also get my wife her first 16in AR and as much as i hate it, buy 1k rounds.
Maybe get a decent safe while i am at it.

But yeah, you guys have me wanting to buy more sidearms. :star_struck:

Oh, more training courses. :spook:

7 Likes

I own the rough rider as well. I did buy a Ruger Super Blackhawk chambered in 44 mag this year.

8 Likes

those were great as well

7 Likes