Beto O’Rourke: Gun Owners Will Willingly Hand Over Their Firearms When I Ask Them To

12 Likes

No . Now the next thing that he says he needs to think about very carefully .

12 Likes

Maybe he should call up New Zealand and see how that worked out for them.

13 Likes

Robert Francis Orourke if you are SO SURE that I am willing to just hand my weapons over to you why don’t YOU come get them.
As Duke Nukem would say "COME GET SOME!"

8 Likes

:rofl::joy: Beatoff ORourke

8 Likes

Not sure what universe he lives in.

9 Likes

I believe some will handover their guns, others will handover their guns when they come knocking, others may go down in a shootout, and some will have just simply lost them

11 Likes

1: You can’t “buy back” something you never sold me.

2: you are going to pay me with my money??? Because the government doesn’t make money.

3: NO.

10 Likes

^ This is the part that perhaps is the MOST insulting. Its our damn money to begin with. Just like with all that stupid idiotic “free” healthcare, college and etc I still have to pay for it so it fucking ain’t free.

edit
Oh yea, just like reperations too. Same concept.

11 Likes

I got a size 15 boot I promise I can fit up Betos ass!

11 Likes

Why make him that happy.

9 Likes

You’re right, maybe some metal golf spikes?

4 Likes

What? You can’t question Beto. He’s cool. He’s like an all white Obama and he says, “fuck,” on TV. Come on… How can you NOT get behind him? All the other kids are doing it.

OMGOMGOMGOMG! Can you imagine if him and AOC, like, totes got married? And, then, we finally got Trump impeached and we, like, put them in as joint president married people? And Bernie was like the old guy in charge of the wedding and the White House and we got the Green New Deal, no more crazy gun owners with their hate speech and racism, AND free college!? That would be, like, cray cray awesomesauce for the country. #BetoOcasioCortezO’Rourke #Betoxandria would be like Brangelina…but for, like, not old people…

10 Likes

:rofl::joy: well, if two uglies can make a beautiful kid, can two stupid jackasses make one smart child? Nah, doubt it…

10 Likes

my parents did :blush:

11 Likes

:joy: I stand corrected

7 Likes

who ever wants to win the next election only has to posture on the platform to legalize weed.

6 Likes

Geez… You guys are mean. Does this count as hate speech?

4 Likes

The next Democrap Debate is Thursday.
As the “Polls” go there are only three contenders with double digit scores.
Biden
Warren
Sanders
All bad for us, but I think the Beto and his stupidity has finished him.
All can change overnight.
We will see if he remembers he is in America and remembers to speak English this time.

7 Likes

“Hey Beto…” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fu:t3:

6 Likes