Better than the mRNA shot

9 Likes

I believe people should make their own decisions. I’m not going to shame people into a shot. In fact I don’t think @Belt-Fed should ever get it. That tuff SOB already survived it and there are studies that suggest people who had it have a better immune response than the vaccinated.

My wife also does not want it and I support her decision. I also don’t think the youth should get it because they are statistically more likely to survive the infection.

That said, if they ever require vaccination to travel I will publicly post a video on this site of me burning my vaccine card. I won’t stand for a secondary class of citizens and if I have to pick sides in a fight that side is the side I want. Don’t consider me a sell out. I just think it’s a smart move in my personal position.

9 Likes

I done had both of them.

9 Likes

I also think that the mask mandates were still complete and utter bullshit and if they reinstate them they can go F themselves

9 Likes

No worries, Joe. I guess you and I are in the minority in here on the vaccine. I got both Pfizer shots a few months back. I haven’t turned into a zombie - yet. But if I stop posting all of a sudden, then I guess y’all can put two and two together and blame it on Pfizer for finally turning me into one!

8 Likes

If you saw my lawn you’d swear I was trying to cultivate them. Here in NE PA they are considered a blight.

9 Likes

Same here. they will get thick if not controlled.

9 Likes

I had my head stomped on by a bull at 21 so I feel like I’m conditioned

6 Likes

9 Likes

Joe if you had written “I think the shot is safe” or words to that effect I wouldn’t have written anything. But you stated that the shot is safe when it isn’t. The numbers I gave you were correct as of about a month ago but are only from the US. It is with no doubt the most dangerous shot in US history. But you’ve taken it and that can’t be undone. I hope it works out for the people who took it. I have brothers who have taken it also.

11 Likes

This is a man made disease and I believe China needs their ever loving Ass kicked for it. Literally, they need to die for this, but I won’t discredit my countries effort to counter it. Seriously fuck China.

8 Likes

You’ll be fine, there is so much bullshit said about this covid from both sides…who do you believe? i don’t follow nobodys advice , never have on anything. i’ll be 67 tomorrow and i’m old enough to make up my own mind whats best for me. cause what might be right for me won’t be right for you so why would i tell you to do something a full grown man should be able to decide on his own. I won’t condemn anyone for taking it or not taking it. same with wearing mask. Only problem i will ever have is when someone tells me i have to do it, then by gawd i will not do it. do what you think is right. sometimes it’s a hit and sometimes a miss.

12 Likes

Are you dyslexic ? I’m sure you meant 76 and I think you should be honest and tell your real age of 86.

9 Likes

ebyaM

10 Likes

Amen

6 Likes
7 Likes

Interesting article on Fox News about the vaccine’s effectiveness in reducing viral load and symptoms:

8 Likes

Not trying to be rude…

…the result of constantly deceiving people for political agendas is that they no longer trust you.

At this point if the MSM, which definitely includes Fox, said it, it’s suspect. Now apparently Scientists and Historians are in the same class as Lawyers, Politicians and Reporters. The lying to the world class. Soooo… there’s that…

I wonder why they keep forgetting to mention that those of us who have had it, have even better protection than those who were vaccinated?

And there’s this too…

11 Likes

Not only do they not mention that we have better protection from it, they suggest we take the jab. It’s like natural Immunity doesn’t exist anymore to the medical community. Heck, the people who had SARS 18-19 years ago are immune to this corona virus today. (SARS was a corona virus. I think it was called cov-2)

9 Likes

11 Likes