Biden to pass gun control via executive order ! What about Hunter ?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/hunter-biden-joe-hallie-gun/2021/03/25/id/1015119/?ns_mail_uid=56625d40-e648-4320-a4f0-b602d876948c&ns_mail_job=DM204030_03252021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504g4beqw

8 Likes
10 Likes

He wonā€™t face any charges.

7 Likes

Think Biden will really try executive action? The AWB hurt the dems last time , I dont see how Biden can actually brag about that failure but to exectuive order an AWB is pretty risky for him.

5 Likes

I think the democrats absolutely hate our constitution and I say that quite literally.

They are not free speech
They are not equality
They are anti gun
They are anti religion
They are anti private property

13 Likes

So They are NEO Marxists

9 Likes

That creep ainā€™t never gonna serve time, look at the hilda beast. money talks and bullshit walks.

11 Likes

I think he knows the President lacks authority to ban AR/AK style rifles by executive order. Only Congress can attempt to do that assuming it survives judicial review. He can always urge Congress to pass legislation, though.

Anyway, I read somewhere he was thinking of issuing instead an executive order to declare gun violence a national health crisis, or something along those lines. Iā€™m not sure what substantive effect, if any, such an EO would have on 2A rights, though, but I admit I havenā€™t researched what the consequences might be under such an EO.

10 Likes

He really seems senile enough to try. Maybe if he sniffs one of those super models holding guns in the magazineā€™s he will come around?

6 Likes

I bet there ainā€™t a kids bicycle seat he ainā€™t sniffed within a 20 mile radius of the white house.

9 Likes

I bet he keeps a pair of kamalas underwear in his briefcase then sniffs them for inspiration.

7 Likes

Almost all gun violence is really inner city rat violence.
POS scumbag demonrats HAVE to change the truth as it would show them and their supplicant rats for what they are. Violent lying criminal filth.

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
7 Likes

Obama stated he was going to impose gun control by executive order, but his administration actually looked at what could legally be done (would not be easily undone by the courts) by executive order. End result was not much other than certain agencies becoming more of a pain that they usually are.

Current administration at least gives the impression that they are less concerned about what their legal limitations are, so they may ignore legal advice telling them that something is beyond the authority of an executive order.

Declaring gun violence to be a national health crisis, gives a green light to ā€˜public healthā€™ organizations to turn their methods to supporting gun control. Among other things, this is a way to get around the past Congressional order for the CDC to quit using federal funds to generate ā€˜junk scienceā€™ studies claiming we need stricter gun control laws.

Edit: Given past incidents such as NICS being temporarily shut down after 9/11 ā€œto prevent panicked people rushing out to buy gunsā€, I would not be surprised if the FBI is told to make some changes in how NICS is managedā€¦ Automatically denying background checks on the third day, if they havenā€™t been given a ā€˜proceedā€™ decision by that point. Periodic shutdowns for ā€œunscheduled maintenanceā€ā€¦

8 Likes

10 Likes

And away we goā€¦

CDC Funding Gun Violence Research For First Time in Decades (msn.com)

NYT has a paywall to see the article, and MSNā€™s copy of it is the only free option I found.

9 Likes

MOLON LABE

8 Likes

This should piss him off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/reynolds-signs-gun-bill-easing-background-checks-permits/ar-BB1ffmtG?ocid=msedgdhp

3 Likes