Biden's coming for your guns

13 Likes

And it only took a year for the truth to come out. What we have known all along and he has been denying, finally comes out, would have been nice to let the cat out of the bag before the election.

12 Likes

I heard him say he was coming for our guns a few times before the election. it wasn’t nothing new for me. but i promise you that chickenshit won’t be leading the charge to come get them.

13 Likes

'Comes as no surprise. Let him send his goons. After enough of them see that there is no retirement and that their families live in the communities that they are terrorizing they won’t find people to man the ranks.

The Almighty gave us the right of self defense and freedom and that means against anyone who would take them. He didn’t say that he’d keep the right for us. That job is up to us. Just don’t be surprised if He helps. He did during the Revolution. But first the country had to show it’s resolve. How will it happen this time? IDK.

12 Likes

If one read all of the commierat manafesto by the demonrat dnc scum…
It’s in there. I read it to know opposition well.
Why I told a long time friend who vehemently denied what was in it and flat out lied to my face [like a good cnn brainwashed stooge] — GFY

8 Likes

Isn’t this Biden’s home State :thinking:

10 Likes

Why yes, it is, what a coincidence…hmmmmmmmmm

10 Likes

His own campaign website said everything he wanted to do about guns – ban them, effectively. We can’t feign shock that Biden’s handlers are rabid anti-guunners now.

9 Likes

We all knew it; it was the way that the LSM covered it up and he lied about it that pisses me off. Not that anything he would do surprises me, he even gave Beto a job.

8 Likes

After the dust settles we’ll need new reporters, ones who actually do their jobs if the penalties for false or negligent reporting doesn’t scare them away. I’ve had far more than enough of all of their Pravda reporting crap.

9 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Get to know your state legislators or at least look up their email address or phone number and ask them to nullify any gun laws at the state level that Biden and the communist democratic party pass at the federal level. Then get to know your local sheriff and ask him if he will come to your aid if the federal government comes to violate your rights. Then get to know your neighbors and do the same. If you are unsuccessful with any of these tasks move your family to a better area of operation. if you don’t do these tasks then don’t complain when they kidnap you and put you in a cage.

7 Likes

All good ideas on paper, most State reps around here are out for themselves or outright traitors, I am lucky enough to have a good one along with good LEOs in my county, but I don’t think a lot of people can just up and move. Nobody will be kidnapping me and putting me in a cage, they can try but they better pack a lunch. I agree with your sentiment though, but I believe si vis pacem para bellum

9 Likes
5 Likes

Eh, he said he is taking our AR-14s for some time.

7 Likes

9 Likes

They can put me in a cage, but why would they want to display me in a body bag? I’d also make a really lousy camp inmate. I also won’t go peacefully.

8 Likes

Let’s start our own camp
old west gun GIF by GritTV
and :belt_fed: Jamit Mills and the rest of the libs

7 Likes