Big Heart ❤

Congrats @LonewolfMcQuade for having such a BIG HEART!

https://forum.full30.com/u?order=likes_given&period=all

12 Likes

6 Likes

I might need to see the doc about my “enlarged” heart…:joy:

7 Likes

Big difference ain’t there? Between a big hearted conservative and a bleeding heart liberal.

9 Likes

You big lush!! :rofl:

5 Likes

that’s so 2018

beers where it’s at man

6 Likes

Great, so I’ll go from an enlarged heart to having a pickled liver?

5 Likes

I had to look at the dates. I had no idea what was going on. :rofl:

2018? Wasn’t Full30 just, like, 4 people and Sonny back then?

7 Likes

I think 6 people & no damn @Sonny ! :rofl::robot:

6 Likes

Type @sonny Bring me my gun for more help

5 Likes

Yeah, it was Discobot in those days :robot:

Many don’t know but we had no moderator then ( I loved it) and Russ went and bugged Tim (MAC) a couple times who relayed back to HQ, they sent out a mod (then another) and well, we don’t know where the bodies are but we do know who the mod is :thinking:

6 Likes

I swear that was a group decision based on the troll bug infestation at the time & we had no boots to step on them, but I apologize anyway lol. Really, what idiot calls a parent into a room on purpose? Clearly I wasn’t thinking straight. In fairness to @Sonny , he/it does a better job than discobot. Disco was always off gettin high somewhere… but hey, it was Disco era, right?:rofl: DANG, WE AINT GOT A CHEECH & CHONG EMOJI

7 Likes

Disco’s dead. :robot: :_357: All hail New Wave Sonny. :sonny: :robocop:

Can’t believe I haven’t gotten a troll badge, yet. Are badges still a thing? I was racking up some badges for a while. :rofl:

8 Likes

You’ll likely earn our first bump badge :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ll take it. :+1: Idk if you know this or not… But, I’m kinda trying to push the content. Lol

7 Likes

Yep, that’s what it takes bro, work and dedication :salute:

7 Likes

CRAP!!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! I DIDN’T GET A PROMOTION, I GOT A DEATH SENTENCE! Here one day, :skull_and_crossbones:poof…gone the next :upside_down_face: @Robert 's fixin to :dagger::dagger::dagger: me :ghost:

6 Likes

He might. @Robert tells everyone he “runs Full30 all by himself” and is “the rightful heir to the silicon throne of the internet,” whatever that means.

Watch your back, @LonewolfMcQuade. He is probably coming for you.

It’s dangerous to go alone. Here, take this… :bump:. It’s his one digital weakness :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl:
The other day I was asked “what rhymes with ***hole?” Think my uligy is being written ?

6 Likes

Hang in there, it’s a dirty job but someone has to do it.

6 Likes