Bikers vs Antifa round 2

:laughing:

11 Likes

LOL at the little knutties hiding behind the PD they hate.
Some one should have followed them and …

Made sure they got home safe

11 Likes

I’ve been reading through reddits and youtube comments and they are not done. You should hear the lefties talk , they want problems. One idiot suggested showing up at a clubhouse …should go good.

11 Likes

Too bad the cops broke it up, shoulda let them beat the shit out of all of them.

11 Likes

Thier going to end up dead…which im ok with. They think showing up in numbers will help but I dont think they realize those bikers can call in back-up. I think Antifa should just have thier enforcer fight the HA or Mongols enforcer and record it for youtube.

9 Likes

and that is the only way to stop it, i see us at war with them. War is where you kill the other guys.

9 Likes

I dont disagree. When will we get clubs/militias/gangs/groups/posses etc to fight back?

6 Likes

I’m surprised that it hasn’t happened already. It’s just a matter of time before they find themselves in a bad situation. Antifa obviously doesn’t realize that biker clubs will unite against them.

10 Likes

This video was 3 hours old when I found it.

7 Likes

I know the most common response to ANTIFA, is to be a little hostile, I would say. But what if we just laugh at them every time they show up. I mean just laugh as hard as you can the whole time, this would confuse the whole lot and they wouldn’t know how to handle it. They want hostile reactions, they want us to show our bad side, this just strengthens their agenda. If we all just start making fun of them and laughing at them, they would, in the most part, just crumble. I did this a few months back at a little demonstration here. Saw a small group standing at a street corner, stopped and got out of my truck and just pointed and laughed. Not much of a response to that, as they have been trained to react to certain talking points or to just shout over those talking. When they see that they are being ridiculed, their strength drops very quickly.

7 Likes

There strength will drop forever if they are six feet under. I seriously consider what they are doing an act of war.

9 Likes

No sound :frowning_face:

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure Antifa is what happened after a bunch of communists got together and asked themselves how they could be less likeable than the Westboro Baptist Church.

9 Likes

Indeed. Ignoring them would probably have the same effect.

6 Likes

Weird. The sound works for me.

7 Likes

They smash old people with bricks , stab people, beat women and thier children for sporting MAGA stuff… They are not all talk in terms of violence ,they are pussies that have numbers though. Basically your typical commie

10 Likes

Im with you on this , as an Oregonian I am a little closer to the issue than some. I know a guy whos little brother attends all the conservative rallies, he gathered up about a dozen teeth in a jar supposedly from Antifas…cant say I dont like his grit.

9 Likes

That’s disturbing. :grimacing:

8 Likes

That’s a start. :smiley:

9 Likes

Maybe I should show them a string of ears, and tell them how the real world works. Me freakin ow

7 Likes