Black elite/Black bourgeoisie 🤯

Where does it end?

Margaret Sanger and the Black Bourgeoisie

One of the myths in the historical grievance litany that is passed down in the Black American community is that everything bad that has happened to Blacks is because of racist White Americans. That myth is supported by an entire web of lies, rewritten history, victim narratives, federal laws and programs, scholarships, college courses, and even a federal holiday called Martin Luther King Jr. Day to keep the grievance alive and well. Yet, the fact of the matter is that the greatest harm done to Black Americans has almost always come at the hands of other Black Americans.

6 Likes

3stooges

6 Likes

So how’s the blac" "elite’ leadership working out in the cities they run to ruin?

6 Likes

With that big word in the title i figured this thread be about black prostitutes. I were gettin ready to start pimpin again.

4 Likes

When Government rules not by the rule of law it always ends up that way

4 Likes

Ever read any of Iceberg Slim?

2 Likes

In the hood where i grew up, (maybe 5 white boys , 6 blocks in any direction) they were either called bougie or high-yella n-words.
And the light skinned called the dark ones tar, purple, struck match and different stuff about the big lips

1 Like

Every time they called each other the N word…
I LMFWAO
Back in the 80’s they used the nga word so much we all started calling each other nga around the firehouse.
When that got out to the Chiefs we had to start calling them Canadiens [my apologies to our Canadian Patriot friends]

Who remembers their song from “HAIR” the musical.
Geeez i’m getting old :roll_eyes:

3 Likes