Blameworthy

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hmm, thats disturbing ,to say the least

5 Likes

Yeah, I recall this link (which is now dead)

Wayback has it

This one is still good

All add up to hoping thereā€™s a better choice but not expecting one :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Like I said else where reservationsā€¦

Same with Trump. The both have stumbled, both are blame worthy.

Trump really got hoodwinked so many times. If Desantis got in, I think theyā€™d take him out like last weeks trash. Not faulting him, itā€™s the name of the game. He is already being used.

Murdochā€™s NY Post just compared his wife to Jackie O. Said he would bring back Camelot to DCā€¦

4 Likes

I totally agree

3 Likes

If the New York Post likes you thats a huge red flag for me !!!
I personally donā€™t want him.But will there be a choice ?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a blank space for anyone you choose, I write my own name in most often, I know I could do a better jobā€¦ not sure I will even waste my time with voting anymore though.
Glad to see that little slight of hand on the jab mandate wasnā€™t overlooked.

5 Likes

Well, I will say we all need to vote . If we dont then the party we dont want to win will always win and we all will loose. I hope many come out to vote this time

4 Likes

Me too and I know you could too, the one we have now a trained chimp could do better

4 Likes

Concerning that link and thread that was removed, I reached out and asked why back on the 28th, no answer, but the author seems to be on the DeSantis train now

https://freeflorida.me/thread/738-desantis-highlights-accomplishments-of-international-trade-mission/

2 Likes

Some of these actions include: ā€œOrdering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health.ā€

That is exactly what government is for, and should do with queers with AIDS. Although no vaccine will help them. There is something that causes HIV to lay dormant and they test negative, or so they claim. If they stop treatment, they get AIDS. But that is a tangent.

I really must read what you meant wrong as it sure sounds wrong, I can only seem to read it one way, and when I do I wonder when we might classify communism as a

communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health

I mean, the testing part seems easy, does the person oppose the Spirit of the Republic, i.e. Liberty and Justice for all, and replace it with some other ideal, like the welfare of the State first.

If so, that person may well be a communist.

This highlights of DeSantisā€™s accomplishments sure looks like heā€™s being prepped for something, if the first two articles, one demonstrating he is opposed to free speech, and the other where he seems to permit this:

accurately indicate his core beliefsā€¦then prepping him for something big may well be something big :grimacing:

2 Likes

@Robert ,I have always found the worst thing about voting is ya gotta wait for X-number of years to get rid of them of they turn out to be a commie like Biden it is gonna take them so long to get him impeached the next election will be here first and then we will be left with ā€œLegs Upā€ Harris

3 Likes

Liberty ends when people are hurt. This is the hang up of ā€œlibertariansā€ now, you all know they are not and liberals in general. They donā€™t care when people are hurt.

3 Likes

Well I wouldnā€™t go that far. Thatā€™s what the wacko twits say. ā€˜Donā€™t hurt me! Your words hurt me!ā€™

Let me find a wacko twit in my house and they are going to get hurt.

3 Likes

Guess the fool never heard of ā€œSticks & Stonesā€

2 Likes

Words seem to be enough to take down the greatest nation the world has ever known.

3 Likes

Sticks andstones may break my bones but, my 45 is gonna hurt you a lot worse. :wink: :yep:

3 Likes

Right and wrong are absolutes. The inverse is what is going on culturally here. Those trans faggots are only a byproduct of getting rid of absolutes. Saying your hurt, doesnā€™t mean you were hurt.

3 Likes