Best video All Week!!!:grin: :joy::rofl::joy::grin:

6 Likes

What a coincedence!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I hate that that happened to me as well. :sob:

4 Likes

I’m afraid that I will find the rare quick sand In Missouri. And mine will be buryed!

4 Likes

This the problem in our country right now.
If your not giving it to them one round a time as they enslave you it means they are available to enslave more people.
You have to play the stats or we loose. Eventually they will run out of bad guys. They will get a lot of us but, eventually people don’t want to do knock visits anymore.
THAT is how the tree of liberty will be fed if we expect to be free after allowing the left to walk all over our rights for the last 5 years.
If your life is worth more to you than your freedom you are NOT a patriot.

5 Likes

I hear ya, when that time comes, it’s time to use them not hide them. but that video was funny.

5 Likes

The right has done more damage to my 2A rights than the left has even dreamed of, Trump and the nra pushed the bump stock ban, Reagan signed the law that took away any chance I and many others ever had of owning a full auto. This is an establishment against the people situation. They keep their power as long as they keep us as separated and angry with each other. No matter what they take or who they take LIBERTY will always be restored, it is the natural state humans crave and nothing they do can change that.

7 Likes

Here’s a plan that will save a perfectly good boat:

Police: Knock Knock Knock

Me: “Can I help you, officer?”

Police: “Yes. We conducted a Big Data search on you, which included the NICS database, your debit card history, and social media activity. This data indicates that you purchased a [banned item] back in 2010.”

Me: “Yes, that is true, but I don’t own the item anymore.”

Police: “Who owns it now?”

Me: “I sold it back in 2013 to a guy named [insert name from local obituary].”

Police: “Hmm. Where can we find this person?”

Me: “Not sure. I barely knew him, but I know that he lived in Shitville and worked at the toilet paper factory for many years [info from the obituary].”

Police: “We need to visit this person to verify your story.”

Me: “Good idea, officer. Here, you can borrow my shovel.”

:laughing:

10 Likes

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

The current version of the left is just now taking power. Just wait.

4 Likes

They are nothing more than tools the establishment is using to gain control. Useful idiots that will be cast aside when their purpose has been served, mainly destroying our culture and making us beg to be rescued by an even more repressive, authoritarian government, but LIBERTY always returns and with a vengeance.

4 Likes