Boots

Didn’t know shipping lanes were also closed. Garmont is Italian, but my guess is that they’re made in China like most everything else. I don’t know where Lowas are made, though.

3 Likes

lots of ships cancelled

This lady is finding out (via comments) that despite her MSM info its not Trumps fault

3 Likes

This is not specific to boots or any other shoes but a comment for general consumption on the subject of comfortable shoes. For those with even reasonable health insurance, find a local podiatrist and invest in a set of custom made orthotics. Please don’t think for a minute these things sold at Walmart or at shoes stores are even remotely the same. Custom orthotics from a doctor are in a class by themselves. I currently have 3 pair all of which have carbon fiber supports that run from my heel to the entirety of my arch. Once your feet adjust to these they are fantastic! Even if you have no foot problems, these are great as a preventative measure. I know more than one doctor that fits their kids with these as early as 1st grade or so. Yes, they are expensive and may cost you a couple of hundred dollars for a pair but they last. I have one pair that is over 10 years old and are as good as the day I got them. You can move them from one pair of shoes to the next and they make any pair of shoes far more comfortable and far better for your feet. Preventing foot problems begins before you have problems. As someone dealing with crippling foot problems, trust me, you want these and they are more than worth every penny you will invest for them. Get a pair for each member of your family!

5 Likes

Τι στο διάολο είναι αυτά που λες, τι είναι αυτό;

5 Likes

Sounds like Greek to me too. :wink:

6 Likes

Looks like Ebonics to me.

8 Likes

Greebonics? :thinking:

7 Likes

Λοιπόν, όπως κάθε πράγμα όπως αυτό υπάρχει ότι σε αυτό το ηλίθιο Ομπάμα

4 Likes

Ixnay on the atinlay! :confused: Eecgray?

5 Likes

I envision @Robert as the character Morgan in the going home series of books

4 Likes

That is a series of books I would like to see made into a movie. It would be much better than what is coming out of holly weird now.

5 Likes

Does he make it home?

2 Likes

You haven’t read it?

3 Likes

You need to read it. You research like this guy does. I think you would like these books

4 Likes

Never even heard of it, haven’t had a book in my hands for awhile, too many rabbit trails on the web I guess :wink:

3 Likes

Esylay, Eekgray :laughing: Gotta get our jollies somewhere I guess.

3 Likes

I did buy some of these, last chance as they’re ending the sale

Quick tip, buy some insoles

6 Likes

Those boots aren’t bad. Insoles do help.

5 Likes

No Nikes ?

https://www.nike.com/t/sfb-gen-2-8-realtree-boot-y1gMlm/AJ9277-220

:rofl:

I like these

6 Likes

I purchased a pair at that sale price and I agree with you both. They are comfy with a Dr. Scholls gel insole. These boots are not top-tier quality, but still a great deal for $20.

7 Likes