Boresighter, do you think it really works when shooting?

Just come back! Out of stock before. Hot item:fire::fire::fire:

MidTen Bore Sight CAL Red Dot Laser Boresighter 223 5.56mm Rem Gauge with Six Batteries

5700001%203

Looks really cool and hold a little heavily. Do you think it really works when shooting? And will you use this boresighter?

If you’re interested in this boresighter, share a gift for you!:grin:
10% OFF promo code: CR46G9K4
(works at 04/25/2018 8:00 AM PDT to 07/31/201811:59 PM PDT)

I have one that’s close to that. In bright sun, I couldn’t see it much past 30 feet. They’re good for sighting in while indoors with low light. After that, not much use.

This is what I’ve always heard from people which is why I haven’t bothered to get one. I would love to find one I could use outdoors so I can zero in @ 100yds.

Green lasers seem to be a far better choice for outdoors. Red is hard to see.

You also need to be really careful with those. Don’t let the bolt slam shut or you can damage or kill it. I have a magnetic one that I like much better. It sticks to the end of the barrel so it’s usable on most calibers. Only time I use the in the breach style is when the brake is non magnetic.

I’ve been using the Laserlyte boresighter for years. Goes in the muzzle and has multiple bushings for different calibers. It gets me on paper every time. Like any red laser, it’s hard to see in broad daylight, so I usually use it in my garage, or across the back yard at dusk.
Works for rifles, and most pistols with a longer barrel.

With a bolt gun I just pull the bolt and sight thru the barrel at 25 yards and am on paper at 100.Simi autos I sand bag at 25 and sight down the side of the gun it gets me close and I can adjust from there.

It is a good item for sale. We used to sell a lot of these laserstyle boresighters while I was working in a gun store.

There is no green sight boresighter. Green dot sight needs huge power and big battery can hold green light. Boresighter is small and there is no such a small battery that can match the boresighter