Brand new shiny forum.

Hey all, it’s been a minute or ten since I’ve been here. So busy building up my business and going to law school full time. There just isn’t enough time in the day. Anyways, as part of my business, I set up a forum. I’m not trying to compete with or take away from other forums, just add more options for everyone. Come join us at https://www.xring3.com/community/ and help us grow. Feel free to link back to this site.
How 2A are you small

11 Likes

No reason to hide, look at successful businesses, do they distance themselves form one another, or set up across the street from one another :upside_down_face:

Hope you become successful and supply us all with plenty of guns!

10 Likes

I like this smelly ole one, think Ill stay

6 Likes

Can’t get past the Capcha, and it’s only a box that says I’m not a robot!.

8 Likes

LMAO :rofl:

So you check the box and then what happens?

The captcha is new and any help is appreciated

7 Likes

Now it lets me log in without any password!
It was just looping back to “incorrect capcha”

7 Likes

Curious which page you are using, is it this one?

https://www.xring3.com/my-account/

5 Likes

Yes that page.
All good now except dark lettering on a dark background on the menu tree. Also, can’t finger zoom like I can on this site.
No problem to see on the big screen. Maybe an optimize for mobile device setting?
Everything else working 5x5
Al

7 Likes

Capture1

7 Likes

There’s a feedback area there, please add that font color and we’ll get it lightened, the mobile question will be looked into as well :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Robert has been doing a great job, I couldn’t think of a better person to take the reigns. I’m so flipping busy all the time, I know it’s in good hands.

7 Likes

Yep, posted there.

Yes it is.
I’m a multi platform user (Just like guns!) so I’ll look at it from different angles and give some hopefully constructive criticism. Please don’t take it the wrong way.

7 Likes

We’ve been criticizing Dan from day one, so far as I know he’s never shown higher than 2.2 on the hurt feelers scale :grin:

6 Likes

And that’s on a scale of 0-100

7 Likes