Hope you make a fortune

12 Likes

Thank you, always nice to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Those primers might fetch you enough to buy a van in todays market :smile:

12 Likes

Ok, please send this one

11 Likes

Pleases me to no end to see the pistol barrel with recipe.

12 Likes

Figured it would be noticed and appreciated :blush:

11 Likes

I might know where there are a few more of those :thinking: if you should ever need another.

11 Likes

:+1:

10 Likes

I looked at what some are giving for ammo there, some people are nuts…or desperate.

7 Likes

I went to a gun show yesterday to sell raffle tickets for a giveaway we are doing on 500 rounds of 9mm. I took some ammo that I don’t have a gun for or I had more than I will ever need some 16 gauge and odd 12 loads and a little .22 just to have something on the table . I also had a bunch of 10 gauge reloading stuff mainly hills and wads and a set of 45 acp steel dies . I made a killing on that stuff people were paying 10 dollars for 50 rounds of .22.

8 Likes

And I’m happy a forum member won it

6 Likes

Guess I’d better go pay up. Didn’t realize i won till i saw this post

7 Likes

Your money is no good here Chief :indian:

7 Likes

Gonna leave a bad review. Just kidding. Cancel the transaction i see I’m the only bidder and i can’t take that brass off you for a penny it’s worth more. try to sell it again

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’m feel’n rich. The day knew I could actually use those barrels in DI build I started stacking them up, $49.99 was a steal!

8 Likes

That makes one of us, I planned and was excited to build a pair but can’t manage the parts needed or ammo to feed so made the tough decision to sell :frowning:

But, I did get a rifle done and that feels good :slightly_smiling_face:

The brass turned out to be a boner move, paid 200 for some and got 100 back, or not, looks like non paying bidders abound, one guy emailed just overnight, doesn’t like his freight bill for 50#'s of brass, can we work something out he asks, sure I said, here’s the weight and dimensions you schedule a pick up :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Was that the 223 and 9mm guy?

6 Likes

Yeah he paid today :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes