BREAKING NEWS l 2ND AMENDMENT COULD BE REPEALED l What Can You Do To Fight?

BREAKING NEWS l 2ND AMENDMENT COULD BE REPEALED l What Can You Do To Fight?

8 Likes

You can repeal the 2nd Amendment, but you can’t repeal my rights.

11 Likes

They can’t repeal a God-given right.
Let the brass fall where it will.

11 Likes

If I put a mask on my AR does that deflect covid?

11 Likes

amend

8 Likes

Put a mask on your exhaust to save the planet!

10 Likes

Worse than 1k Bidens

8 Likes

One bit at a time.

8 Likes

I’ve been trying to ignore the brace is an SBR story hoping it would go away again but clicked on the video to see what Tim has to say, thirsting for some confirmation bias and all… this letter he speaks of sounds like a perfectly rational gun control measure the left would like to stand up for, I imagine it makes perfect sense to the left anyway. So thank you Trump and the bump stock ban another chunk of plastic that can grab a felony, via administrative edict.

I did hear something I liked, well not liked but just like the choices they give me at election, I heard a choice that was less bad. Waive the tax for an SBR filing. Now that puts my weapons on a list, causes me all kinds of privacy issues when it comes to my guns, sounds like registration, registration historically leads to confiscation…

Just spit-balling here but what do ya'll see as options, even less bad options. I have been spending money on barrels and gas tubes but if I get to SBR my current pistols for "free" should I ? Could be it allows me to keep more AR's for longer as they march to all out banning of semi autos? 

On the political front, sorry for my Brothers in the blue zones this won't help, for the rest contact those state level politicians, don't focus on the brace but focus on how ignorant and ineffective the whole SBR law is, how the NFA IS infringement, ask how they would resist a federal gun control plan that makes you a felon, ask them to stand firm on these issues. There are things we can do that are actually enjoyable, shooting! Invite everyone you can to shoot your AR pistol, the more exposure to these weapons a person gets the more likely they are to understand it's nonsense to let government make all theses restrictions, infringements on our God given rights. And get the youngsters out there, we can pass down all the AR's we want but if the skill to use them is lost they won't be the same thing. I know ammo is staying in the stupid price range but dig deep and get those kids some trigger time!

…and update those range cards.

6 Likes

Anyone who “registers” ANYTHING is a big part of the problem.

Will you also get on the train car if they waive your “ticket” fee?

LIBERTY or DEATH. I don’t mean throw your life away. I mean don’t be an ass-kissing cuck.

8 Likes

Number one reason I will never go down the NFA road is that the minute you do, you grant full-unfettered access 24/7/365 to the ATF to walk into your house to check on your NFA items…and anything else they happen to feel like checking out while they’re there.

Don’t care if they do give that away for free.
And all of that registration crap leads down the same road. No doubts there.

9 Likes

Figuring out the path between the two will be a challenge.

7 Likes

Almost makes me not regret those boating accidents

6 Likes

They are free to lie to you. If they show up and say “surrender such and such or else we’ll come back with a warrant,” then I’d say “See ya’” and lock the door. That they TELL you they’re coming back with a warrant means they’re probably full of crap.

At the very least, you’ll have time to change your underwear, kiss the family goodbye, get a shotgun or rifle with lots of ammo, lie down at the top of the stairs behind a sand bag, and prepare to meet Jesus after making one hell of a mess in the entryway.

5 Likes

I need to change my username. :woozy_face:

10 Likes

If enough people do that often enough eventually they run out of folks and any survivors figure out that the retirement plan sux and it’ll stop.

Hmm, something to ponder… the folks that will do this, do they live here? Do they have places they live and families?

7 Likes

All I can say is that there’s no more 6" PVC pipe or end caps on the shelf in my city. I’ll pretend you didn’t ask me how I know. :grimacing:

This is the ATF production of Franz Kafka’s The Trial, starring YOU as Josef K.

6 Likes

So I am on the list already, just as well go all in then and get the SBR stamps free…maybe. This point needs to be stressed to the unknowing, sounds like infringement. I imagine they could go to each individual on the trust, gonna be a long list over long distances if they want check us all.
And why do we even have to worry about this petty bureaucratic bull?!? But then I imagine I don’t.

6 Likes

Guys i am having a brain fart. I can’t remember what my lowers were registered as a couple off months ago. It was not pistol or rifle. It was the 3rd option.
Of course 2 days after i posted i finished my first build, i saw the new possible brace shitstorm.

5 Likes

Of course it’s infringement. It’s also a back door to gun registration, so anyone who isn’t on the registry already shouldn’t bite onto this; stay anonymous (until they start to track people down who filled out paperwork at the gun shop).

Yesterday I tried to shoulder my 300BLK w/o the arm brace. It’s a bit short but it works fine. I don’t know why it worries me though, I’m already on the registry. Also, the answer is the same if they come to my door.

One thing I can say though, if they’re going to make folks felons over an arm brace, at that point there’s no reason not to just turn the handgun into a genuine SBR with a proper rifle stock. In for a penny in for a pound.

8 Likes