Bucket list of shooting

Im not trying to sound crazy here but launching people would be cool .The English used to launch dead bodies into an area to spread disease and crush morale…I always thought that sounded pretty cool.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome!!

5 Likes

I always thought it’d be pretty cool to fire a blunderbuss.
10 Likes

A daisy red ryder. is my dream gun

9 Likes

Belt -Fed you are so full of … :rofl: But clearly it would help soothe the pain of losing all your guns in the boating accident.

Lots of dust on this thread but it’s still good.

I would love to fire a FG42, the real deal not a reproduction, and a SIG AMT. It would have been better when my eyes were better but even just fondling them would be nice.

8 Likes

I was gonna say anything that @LonewolfMcQuade or @Detonics owns, but i didn’t want em to think i was stalking their collections.

10 Likes

Besides, What Russ has i mostly paid for anyway. :rage:

8 Likes

I think they’d like to have you shoot them, but I suspect they lost theirs in similar boating accidents that claimed many other collections. Millions of firearms in Davy Jones’ locker.

I know I was fishing for bluefin in a canoe with my safe when I was swamped. I was lucky to right the canoe and get back to shore many miles away. Good thing for the tailwind. I know what you’re thinking… no I didn’t catch any.

9 Likes

real fathers don’t let their sons grow up to be ironworkers

7 Likes

Well if we are talking dream guns I’d have to go with the GAU-8 Avenger.

9 Likes