Buckmark 1911 Grip Conversion - I LOVE MY BUCKMARKS!

I own several Buckmarks. In my opinion they are the best .22 out of the box for competition purposes and even better with some tweaks. I have long been a precision competition guy but have recently moved into Steel Challenge. These grip adapters were part of my precision to speed conversion.

Post your videos, wherever you have them, when we get you plugged in here then you can post those :sunglasses:

@Robert all the thumbnails i have posted so far are linked to the video either on YouTube or GunStreamer. My apologies for assuming anything. You say that is alright? I have no intention of being all spammy, just want to drop a few things that are relevant to conversations, topics, etc. I don’t have a lot from matches, it is hard to compete and film at the same time.

You post what you have from either YT or GS, it benefits no-one to prohibit networking, it benefits everyone to promote it.

And if you can help promote @Robocop1051 's CR-7 elsewhere please do, Rob, be sure and help him help you!

@Robert & @Robocop1051 consider it done!

I’ve always loved the Buckmark, in all its variations. Just wish it had the same following the Ruger had. Hell, I wish it had half the following.

@CloverTac if you’re going to be at SHOT this year, you really should make the opportunity to meet me at my booth. I’m showing Wednesday, January 23, at booth W1606. It’s a one day event for me.

I’m mostly pushing my big rifle that day, the CROM CR-7. It’s a .338LM extreme long range battle rifle, built on a custom AR type format. I think I’m going to hav all kinds of goodies when I get there. I’m not 100% sure what else we’ll have finished in time.

@Robocop1051 I am definitely going to be at SHOT.

Come by on Wednesday. I’ve a gang of people coming. I want it to be an 8hr party at the booth.

boy, can’t do no 8 hour party, i got way to much that needs to be accomplished at SHOT this year. LOL

Love my Buckmark!
Nice video…subbed today.

thanks @Comanchero45 more Buckmark stuff is soon to come, got 5 more upgrade parts in the mail last week. :wink:

I actually didn’t realize there were so many upgrade options for the Buckmark. I’m now going to have to do some heavy research into what I want to do with mine!

well, the Buckmark is so good out of the box as far as trigger, barrel, accuracy, action, etc that you just don’t see the myriad of options that you do for other models. that said, if you really wanna up the game, there are things out there. i would be happy to help as you start looking. i have played with and maybe even regularly use most of what you see, so let me know.

Very cool…thank you!
The trigger and the slide attachment caught my eye in the video, what can you tell me about those items?
The slide attachment (racker) looks pretty handy

yeah, no problem there, the trigger is the “Victory” from Tandemkross. they have some very awesome stuff over there. the flat face and over travel stop make it an amazing option. you get a more consistent finger placement and pull that way. the racker is from Striplin Custom Gunworks and they are amazing as well, small shop with multiple products. there are other rackers out there but that one offers one handed manipulation on a table, belt, etc or two finger leverage for those that might need it.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
I don’t know why I never thought much about upgrades for the Buckmark…maybe it’s just like you said, they’re so good right out of the box that I didn’t feel the need.
Definitely going to check out Striplin…as well as more of your videos.
Who knows what other things I can find that I never knew I needed! :grin:

I forgot how much I wanted a Buckmark, until now. Between Striplin and TacSol, you can’t lose!

It’s just money.

and Tandekross, don’t forget Tandemkross…