Buds Gun Shop in the Smoky Mountains

Have any of you guys ever been to Buds Gun Shop in the Smoky Mountains?

8 Likes

Looks pretty cool. I’ll be there at the end of the month. Might have to check it out.

7 Likes

@BoomstickTactical

Yes, I have been there. Really liked it. Great selection and good prices.

6 Likes

Didn’t know they have a retail store. Would like to go one day. Would also like to go to the Sportsman’s Guide store that Red Angel went to. Another on my list is the CMP south store in Alabama. Of course, my wallet will likely take a huge hit if I ever go to any of these stores.

7 Likes

You won’t be disappointed.

6 Likes

I’ve been there several times it’s a nice shop.

6 Likes

Damn it, @BoomstickTactical! Why did you show me this?!! I went in there, and there were at least 5 guns I wanted and couldn’t buy a single one. Gah!!!

I did get my Aunt to buy one, though. For herself.

5 Likes

I dunno. I had a pretty bad experience there, but admit my timing was probably the issue -went very shortly after they first opened. The store was nice and all but it was jam packed, overpriced, and nobody seemed to give two Shiite’s about anyone that didn’t have a set of Double D’s on full display. :unamused:

I’ve bought plenty of firearms from Buds over the years, but will stick to the online side of the house. No sense going back to what amounts to little more than a tourist trap.

4 Likes

It wasn’t overcrowded today. There wasn’t but a handful of people. And no double D’s that I saw. Wasn’t exactly looking at that though. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Proof that women still don’t have their priorities in check like us men!:rofl:

3 Likes