Bug-out and SHTF weapon selection

308 is not badly priced… hahhaha it is more of a defense and vehicle weapon for me at least. If I have to pack out, i am going with a 556… hahhahaha

8 Likes

My brother sent me a tactical pen… love this thing

11 Likes

Picked this up for the wife to keep in her family truckster in case anybody needs an :crazy_face: attitude :crazy_face:adjustment.

7 Likes

Awesome! Splatters up!!

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::+1:

6 Likes

Hahhahaa awesome!

6 Likes

IDK if I shared this one. A bit LOUD like most Brooklynites

3 Likes

Hahhahahhahahahaa

Through the haze of pretty words… I see a beauty he is expressing… hahahhaaa

5 Likes

Laser… for signaling
This one is super bright obviously

10 Likes

That tactical pen of mine has changed a bit. Hahhahaha

9 Likes

If you see a laser like that at my house it is NOT for signaling but for sighting.

10 Likes

I will carry and bring with me my sword, spear, and maille in addition to a gun.

“Gun and sword, in accord.”

Amen

6 Likes

Melee weapon… oh yeah

14 Likes

Have you tested it out yet?

6 Likes

oooh, nice one @RogueGunnWorks

5 Likes

I like to keep it simple, and tho I know it is not the best thing, it is easy to carry and fairly accurate. My Ruger PC and Springfield XDs in 9mm. These would be basically to get me home to gather all the fire power I could put together to take to my hideout. After that, the sky is the limit. I like to include a pellet gun for birds and squirrels and such. I’m too old to be fighting with blades, so I’ll just shoot them. I also like to keep a magnifying glass in my pack for reading or starting fires. I have a soft plastic one that weighs almost nothing.

8 Likes

@RogueGunnWorks

You’re my hero. Your work is just phenomenal.

9 Likes

My get home kit is 3 days of food and water (20 mile trip from work) Basic communications equipment (10 mile range) ect…
My daily carry Glock 19 and Diamondback AR 9mm pistol that uses glock magazines (primary and 2ndary can use the same mag and ammo. The AR pistol is good out to 150 meters.

Once home the bug out gear is 5 days of food and the ability to filter water, full weather protection. And just about any weapon combo you can imagine.

9 Likes

With the amount of BS happening in our country… I advise everyone to carry, and stay frosty

12 Likes

And really… do not forget the essential tools… melee weapons never run out of ammo… either do swords… knives… spears…

9 Likes