Building a new Gaming Rig or Buying a Gaming Laptop?

No worries, didn’t mean now! Heh. :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

It’s funny, I’m a systems engineer as my FT gig until I can make enough money working for myself that is, people look at me so weird when I show up in my truck with the Gadsden flag on the back window and the 3% patches on my bag.

5 Likes

That’s the dream mate. Wife and I are in market research / marketing for our FT gig until at least the baby gets 2~3 years old then we move to ID buy a bunch of land and work for ourselves.

3 Likes

I thought this was a gun forum
Not tech nerd forum lol

3 Likes

Tactical_Reviews,
Be careful what you bring into the hospital.
One time when I was there, they put five needles in me all hooked up to chemical lines of one sort or another.
One of the nurses thought my laptop was part of the hospital system.
Danged near plugged me into my laptop.

3 Likes

Lol thats awesome :+1: ,Do they ever say anything about it?

3 Likes

I have that in my laptop

which they call desktop replacements, I haven’t had a tower in close to a decade,

can get the same :facepunch: in a laptop why bother

2 Likes

I got a lot more power for a lower cost with the desktop. A laptop just won’t do what I need.

3 Likes

Sounds like a dream to me.

BlockquoteThat’s the dream mate. Wife and I are in market research / marketing for our FT gig until at least the baby gets 2~3 years old then we move to ID buy a bunch of land and work for ourselves.

1 Like

Occasionally they will ask and I will talk to them about it. I work for a liberal agency so yeah cant talkt too much about it.

3 Likes

Oh we nerd out from time to time!

3 Likes

I just built a i7 Nuk with a 2TB SSD and 1TB HDD, 16GB Ram. Tiny little thing. Fast as hell.

3 Likes

I thought about a nuk. I’ll have to look into it.

1 Like