Bump stock ban

I would just like to ask out of sheer curiosity. Who supports the bump stock ban?

It’s the first confiscation of its kind in US history. You were required to turn it in to the ATF or destroy it. It wasn’t legislated for it was an executive change of definition that would allow for the bump stock to be classified as a full auto under the 1986 ban of new full autos being banned from purchased. Being the bump stocks came around “post” 1986 it was a confiscation order beginning on March 26 2019.

Is this an acceptable order and would you expect the NRA to challenge it? They haven’t, but there is still time to do so. If a democrat were to go in and change the wording that all guns that automatically chambered the next round is also by definition an automatic rifle would you support that?! We need to stand up to this and is there anyone that agrees?

9 Likes

Can`t turn in something not registered…

11 Likes

NRA has their own issues

7 Likes

I am for NO BANs of any kind. I don’t have a bump stock but I wouldn’t turn it in if I did.

10 Likes

^^^^^This

8 Likes

Those guys that have any kind of those fast shootin guns are strange anyway.

9 Likes

The bumpstock ban is BULLSHIT! They can’t take what they don’t know you have & only a fool would volunteer to do so! As for the worthless piece of shit NRA, they were on board with the ban I believe. So, NO! No help from those crooks!

7 Likes

We are already there,Surrender nothing!

10 Likes

I never had one. But I’m done complying with this BS. So if I had one, no I wouldn’t turn it in.
I still see no real need for one, cuz I think they’re kind silly. But now that they’re banned, I kinda want one.

When this first happened I really didn’t care one way or the other. But frankly discussion on this forum changed my mind.

11 Likes

I’m with you there. They are a silly, unreliable novelty! The principal of the ban itself is where my hostility lies.

11 Likes

Well spoken brotha

3 Likes

I totally agree Marc
Hope you and the Mrs are well

4 Likes

We’re good, thanks.
Gonna have a relaxing 5 week vacation.

5 Likes

Going to Idaho ?

5 Likes

Yep. Mostly shopping for property and some sightseeing. The first week is in Oregon where my daughter is getting married.

9 Likes

Njce

5 Likes

Congratulations!

8 Likes

Did you guys ever help her get any training? My buddy just got back from Thunder ranch and it sounds even better than when I attended.

This is the instructor, him and his wife teach classes. I believe his wife handles the womens classes mostly. Anyhow, they teach everything from conceal carry to carbine training.

6 Likes

The one that’s getting married is her second marriage. She’s got two kids already and a granddaughter &…

Wait for it…

She’s pregnant. So she’s going to be giving birth to her granddaughter’s uncle.

So she’s not considering carrying or training at this point. Once the baby’s born she will have that on her list.

My wife and I are both members at FrontSight so we’ll probably give her some training certificates or membership there.

5 Likes

You all are good people

5 Likes