Bump stock ban

:roll_eyes:Clearly you’ve not been on this forum long enough.

Kidding… lots of good folks here.

7 Likes

You like Frontsite? I havnt been there before.

If you ever are seeking training in Oregon/Washington/Idaho , I recommend Thunder Ranch. Clint is an old guy and likes his 1911s, he was a Marine in Vietnam and a cop for along time. He is a wealth of knowledge on anything firearm related.

5 Likes

I know, I took offense to thst accusation.

4 Likes

Still trying to figure out how to directly reply to people though so yeah… I’m pretty new

5 Likes

good stuff here

4 Likes

FrontSight is good. The training is thorough but it’s their way or the highway. For example they insist on drawing to low ready. My concern is if you train that way that what you’ll do in an emergency. That could cost you valuable time. I prefer to practice drawing to presentation or for real close quarter presentation.

But it is good training otherwise. We haven’t been there enough, just can’t find the time and it’s a long way to go for just a couple days.

I also wouldn’t suggest anyone pay for a membership. And I’ll throw this out there again…
I have a hundred “Patriot Level” memberships that I’ll give away. The first 10 will be free cuz FrontSight will pay the $100 transfer fee. Beyond that just the $100 will get you the membership.

Anybody interested just PM me.

5 Likes

They are in Nevada and AZ , right? That area has alot of options for training.

6 Likes

On a phone you may not see the word “reply” but that little speaker icon will reply to that specific post.
You can also alway address someone specifically by using @ and their username.
Like @Joe

8 Likes

On a phone just press and hold over a word to highight the text then just high light the whole thing and hit quote.

8 Likes

Nevada. Az is Gunsight. Started by Jeff Cooper.

6 Likes

If I remember right. Isn’t there something in the constitution about depriving someone of their property without due process of law? How can they say something that was bought leagaly is now against the law and you have to just turn the item in or destroy it. There was no law passed by Congress banning the bumpstocks just a rule by some breauacrat. I believe gun owners of America has sued over this and did not get a temporary stay while the case continues through the court system.

7 Likes

Its an illegal seizure, It violates the 4th amendment.

5 Likes

See, this new MOTHERFUC%*R is trying to trash talk!!! Insults on his 1st day Here! Damn!!! In case you haven’t noticed, there is the ever so slight presence of sarcasm & humor occasionally…ok, some of us are smart asses… alot! All in good fun!

7 Likes

It’s unconstitutional for sure. Sadly that has little to do with what these joke courts consider “legal.”

One screwed up system.

7 Likes

You’re exactly right. Trump really messed up on that one and I’m glad GOA is challenging it. At least Trump gave us some good justices that I hope show up to defend our rights cause the states obviously won’t.

8 Likes

I’m about the second amendment

8 Likes

The SC dosnt seem to like to take on 2A cases. The 2A is probably the most neglected amendment right now. Its constantly under attack and never gets attention. I think its safe to say politics are not the answer, they are the problem.

8 Likes

That’s the other daughter I was considering a gun for. Not there yet though.

4 Likes

Gotcha, Sounds like you guys got a good deal on frontsight anyways.

3 Likes

Complete over reach in our land of the “free”

5 Likes