Buying Votes!!! Yet another example

I would hope that America is not so stupid that they cannot see what this is.
Blatant, and outright Racist!!
Sorry Kamilza but ALL young people today have a difficult time buying homes.
Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Plaid for shit sake.

10 Likes

Time to stop paying taxes & defund the fucking government! Shut’em down!

11 Likes

Maybe the Democrat s should work on getting black fathers back in the home and get them to value education and hard work instead of giving handouts to buy votes.

8 Likes

They have spent 60 years getting rid of fathers and replacing them with the government. Why would they undo their own work?
They have spent nearly as long trying to replace God as the supreme authority in life.

8 Likes

Better chance of seeing a unicorn in its natural habitat…Maury Povich: 1 baby & 1 baby mama alongside 27 potential baby daddies all on stage. DNA results come back, no fuc%ing match! Good luck with that…

6 Likes

It is wishful thinking . I just hope the Hispanics look at what has been done to the blacks and will start rejecting the democrats before they are lost too.

5 Likes

Blacks were never very conservative, Mexicans are conservative, in general. They are very religous, dont support abortions, like to work etc etc migration is their weak spot but thats about it. If we ever get migrstion down hispanics wouldnt follow the democrats, hell wasnt it something like 40% of hispanics voted for Trump?

5 Likes

I worked at a gas station on the corner of a crack neighborhood in the 80’s and the older residents loved America and knew from their parents and personal experience how far we have come as far as civil rights and working toward equality (of opportunity) . They would often lament that the younger generation was being lost and taught to think of themselves as victims. I’m hoping that the pendulum has gone full swing and we (America) are starting to ignore the race baiters. The #blexit movement and some of the younger generation gives me a couple rays of hope. Of course I am an optimist and there has to be a pony in all of it somewhere. I have heard more black men saying they like Trump, I just hope it reflects in the next election.

5 Likes

The rats are to scared shitless to tell the lying black lunatics the truth.
Look at biden go all chicken shit when big willies CS’er attacked him.
BUT They know their loser peeps can’t fend for themselves. Need to be tended to like pets of the demonrat RICO gang.
Know your audience… They do…It’s brain dead stupid.

Woulda got more votes punching that whore in it’s lying mouth

7 Likes

This isn’t a Black problem exclusively.
It is a ALL COLOR issue.
The fact that this looser Democrap is centering on Blacks is nothing more than attempt to BUY the Black Vote.
Any American that cannot see that is a fool.
The Black Caucus should be up in arms about this but of course turns a blind eye to it.
There is no Racial Wealth Gap; but there is a pack of Dirtbag Democraps that want you to think there is.
If I were a Black Person or a person of any color I would be up in arms about this type of blatant Bullshit.
But I am a White Guy so that makes me a racist and my opinion does not matter.
And how dare I even bring a subject like this up!!!

7 Likes

^This, this, this. A million times, this.

7 Likes

None of you will do this. So what is the ACTUAL line in the sand? What is your ACTUAL point of becoming a patriot?
1.) Loss of all your rights? - Everyone from the North on this forum is clearly not offended by this.
2.) Taxed to your knee’s? - Anyone in a Democrat run area is already here and clearly not to the point of having enough.
3.) Politically attacked and told you are a racist? - All of us who voted for Trump or have conservative roots are already here.
So what is the line that will result in you taking action?
This question is for all of you.

4 Likes

Good questions… mostly.

This… I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Currently in a Dem run area but leaving shortly.

This alone is no big deal. I don’t personally give a shit what I’m called. Or not called.

As far as not paying taxes, it would (will) take a massive movement to be effective but that doesn’t dissuade one from looking for ways to avoid taxes and jail at the same time.

So if these issues are your definition of a patriot… are you a patriot?

4 Likes

Yes and I am currently activating your subconscious to get you to think about what actions you will take…
If denying the government tax dollars thru civil disobedience if your plan. Then you will soon have to decide how to deal with federal agents.
Remember that ALL laws in the United States are backed under penalty of death.

3 Likes

Where do you find that?

3 Likes

Tax Revolt!
Stop beating that dead horse…
Taxes are needed to support many things.
Military
Roads
The unable to work (Not the unwilling)
ect
ect
Now if you want to bitch about how taxes are spent then there you have a fight.
How taxes are collected there is also a fight.
The problem we Patriots have is that we are Villainized by the Mainstream Press and Democraps.
We are called names galore and portrayed as Nazi’s, Klan, Gun crazed Killers, and about every name you can come up with.
And God Forbid we talk politics outside our supportive groups.
Or where some person of the Liberal Persuasion can overhear you.
They wont engage you as a they have no backbone to do so.
But they will get all butt hurt and whine like the freakin spineless shitz they are.
But what amazes me about these people is that they have known you for years and decades and had no problem with you until you bring up Gun Rights, Entitlement Programs, LGBTQ+, or Immigration, and the other Conservative issues.
Then they turn on you and you become an Instant White Racist, Uncaring, killer that wants to cleanse the earth concentration camp style.
WTF!!!
I will engage these type people and not afraid to do so.
I WILL state my opinions and values.
If they don’t like it then they can avoid me and generally not discuss this type subjects with me.
I wont demonize them for their opinions or values but I wont agree with them either.
I figure these are the lost and are so brainwashed they are unrecoverable.
But I do these things for the Peanut Gallery folks.
Sure it is possibly Entertainment to them.
But I know I have put the bug in their ear and made them think a little.
Sometimes Very Little, but they still thought about it.
And My Vote counts just as much as theirs does.
If we don’t like the current state of Congress VOTE THE JACKASSES OUT!!
And let others know why they should as well.

But we are heading to a Split Country where the Democrap Infested Entitlement cities are running the country.
At our expense and by taking from the rest of us.
Why do we allow this?
Because 55% of this country actually votes.
And the Democraps are better at getting people to vote (Legally or otherwise).
And we as conservatives do little or nothing to get our fellows out to vote.
We SUCK at that…

3 Likes

I agree with everything you wrote except this above.
If we could successfully reduce the amount we feed the government, the last thing they would cut is the military. They may threaten that and may make cuts but it’s in their best interest to have that protection. Roads? I’m already a firm believer that governments (local or otherwise) are the worst at maintaining or building roads. I don’t mind private toll roads that much. I only pay for what I drive on when I drive on it. Not being specific here but I don’t need to pay for ineffective pot hole repairs in San Franshitco.

Private solutions (business or charitable) can take care of much of the Etcs. Among other things a tax revolt started this whole thing a couple hundred years ago.

5 Likes

Its very simple… If you do not obey the law… law enforcement arrives, if you resist arrest you are killed.
I am not advocating violence only logical action. If the goal is to non-violently encourage a different direction in the government. Attracting the ire of law enforcement and federal agents is NOT the way to go.
Civil disobedience ALWAYS results in one direction. Confrontation with law enforcement and federal agents.
It will only be ignored so long.
If we always point to a singular action, by a singular person to be the methodology by which we will resist tyranny, we will always arrive at the same illogical pathway… Confrontation with law enforcement. The way to bring about restoration of rights and civil liberties is to activate voters and like minded citizens. This doesn’t come from encouraging behaviors that will discourage the average person from participating. True Patriotism is to provide VIGOROUS support of ones country… Not paying in taxes or refusing to participate or organize political activism against forces that are taking away the freedoms of your nation are merely actions of cowardice and will result primarily in disciplinary action.

3 Likes

I could be wrong but I’m thinking in most cases fines and jail would be the penalties before death.

4 Likes

Just remember peoples we all have one thing in common here, our devotion to the 2A community. Yes there are discrepancies with our leaders, each opinion are valid points too and should be respected. I hope we can all focus on sharing what brought us to the forum and not turn into similar platforms that’s out there…

5 Likes