By way of introduction, 3 years ago....

I initially signed up for Full30 in 2018. My intention for signing up was to recreate my youtube channel…but found out I couldn’t post videos so frankly I lost interest. An internet search brought me to a full30 video, and I remembered I had signed up, but apparently had not made it as far as the forum. So, now, in compliance with the rules I am posting an introduction. I am fairly simple, I am a competitive shooter from way back when USPSA only recognized open and limited, 3 gun matches were called Soldier of Fortune matches and there were no classes, it was just run what ya brung, and if you went to the right school, you could be on the school Trapshooting Team… My biggest claim to fame is winning a 160+ round one stage “Truck Match” with a single stack 45. I would love to post video of that, but I still havent figured out how… :smile:

14 Likes

Welcome @barrysuperhawk

We can get you going, first, you’ll need a separate user account on the video side

from there you request a channel be made, all old requests are MIA

Thanks for the intro, sorry it was delayed, was the wrong area reserved for admin use

We’ll get you going!

12 Likes

Welcome, glad you got here

12 Likes

Welcome @barrysuperhawk !

11 Likes

Welcome… back i guess

11 Likes

@barrysuperhawk, hello and welcome to the FULL30 forum.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, I’d like to see that 160 round stage. 20+ magazines? You must have had an ammo bearer.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

11 Likes

@barrysuperhawk welcome to full30.

10 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

Welcome from KY. Yes I also shot USPSA when there was only open and limited. Then they added limited 10.

10 Likes

Welcome (back) , the place has changed quite a bit since 2018. Hope you decide to stick around this time.

10 Likes

I had to go back and reread that. 160 round STAGE!!! that’s crazy. I’ve shot a couple monster matches but they were all around 80-90 rounds a stage

9 Likes

Yeah, I shoot local matches and most MATCHES are fewer rounds than that unless there’s a reshoot. There was one match where the steel wouldn’t go down, I was having fun shooting it since I don’t have steel at home, was on my 2nd 30 round mag’ when the RO suggested I request a calibration check. But 160 rounds for a stage? Not in my experience.

9 Likes

The first time i placed in a level 2 match it was called a super match 80-100 rounds per stage.

10 Likes

Good ole Okeechobee, did ya see Roland Martin

9 Likes

Welcome back!

9 Likes

:partying_face:

9 Likes

If he shot there then i probably did.

8 Likes

I tried to shoot a match there every other month. I shot the monthly match at the club i was a member of

8 Likes