CaliforkaU Govenor after Modern Sporting Rifles

The next step we knew would come is upon Califorkuians.

4 Likes

I watched the video and didn’t agree with anything he said. But I never heard him say anything about taking hunting rifles.

4 Likes

Your correct Modern Sporting Rifles were his words. Corrected.

3 Likes

That is literally EVERYTHING.

4 Likes

The guys racist too. He talks about whites like we’re murderous pigs yet statistically that’s not true. We kill less as a race per capita than most

2 Likes

In a country that is majority white, I can’t understand how it became so popular to hate the white person. Why would white people hate their own kind?

3 Likes
  1. Virtue signal
  2. To hide their own internal racist thoughts
  3. They are sheep following the leader
  4. They weren’t raised with proper values
3 Likes

be careful on that statement without proof because it does appear lately as a fact that a vast majority of “whites” are committing the mass killings.
Criminal violence does not appear to be race heavy nor are murders, yet it does appear that the minorities are more prone to violence (gun) yet you are still more likely to be beaten or stabbed than shoot in those communities.
And lets not mention rape - because the average American is more likely to be raped than shot.

1 Like

I must have missed him saying anything about modern sporting rifles. All I kept hearing was weapons of mass destruction and how there are other alternatives to hunting with these rifles.
He is right about one thing, no attention is given to survivors. And by survivors I mean the people who have armed themselves and saved their own lives or their loved ones lives using their own firearm for self defense. The Left will never talk about that.

I haven’t checked yet, but did this occur yet again in a gun free zone? What is it, something like 93% of shootings like this are in gun free zones?

And, it is NOT the governments job to be a MORAL authority.

3 Likes

That’s not true, it is race heavy. The black community commits over 50% of the murders in this country yet only holds 13% of the population. It is a fact not just a comment

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s right to group people by race, that said I also think it’s fair that if they do group all whites in a category why can’t we point out statistics about it that obviously points that we are not a problem.

I won’t let my race be demonized. It’s individuals who commit crimes not a race. If they want to have that debate I will win with statistics. They are trying to disenfranchise the white male by dehumanizing us. From reparations to false murder rate accusations. I won’t fall for it.

6 Likes

Here’s the thing, black people (and Mexicans) owned slaves so does that mean their descendants should also pay reparations?

^ That would make a liberal’s head explode.

3 Likes

So look. I’m getting pretty tired of agreeing with you but when you nail it… you nail it. Especially #1.

1 Like

yes - maybe so but that is a number (4,935) related to and mainly affects 13% of the population (as in black on black) and are arrests.

1 Like

My stepfather is Japanese and spent his high school years in a camp in Topaz, Utah.
Everyone still living got $10,000 in reparations many years later. If they had passed nothing was paid. Not to their kids or grandkids.

I’m all for giving reparations to anyone who was actually a slave. But not generations later.

1 Like

So, agreeing with me all the time … is a … bad thing? :face_with_monocle:

Haha, I’ll take that as a compliment. We’re gonna have a good time once both of us and spouses are finally in ID.

1 Like

^ This. Historically reparations were always paid shortly after said slavery and the atrocity were done away with. If you have to cry bitch moan and complain generations later then you wasted your life by not fending for yourself.

2 Likes

I won’t put words in your mouth so I hope you don’t get offended when I ask does this in your opinion make the homicides less of a concern?

How many victims of mass shootings in a year by white people? It doesn’t come close to the amount killed by just 13% of the population and they want to focus on whites? Target whites in their political attack like they need to teach us? Why even mention race if they aren’t prepared to take the statistical fact that there are much larger problems.

2 Likes

one of the reason that there isn’t a larger portrayal of a black problem and homicide is that it “kept” in the community where as the us whites seem to be not all that prejudiced when it comes to killing. But ultimately it is because we are the easy target for both blame and condemnation and if you point the mirror at the other side you are a racist.

What I find interesting is the FBI stats mention Hispanic/Latino but make no mention of others - other than others;

2 Likes

Not really, the word “mass murder” is misleading. Bangers , cartel members and terrorists kill people in groups all the time and in far greater numbers yet even when the terrorists/bangers/wtf you want label it kills 500 people in church its not mentioned as a “mass murder” on most msm channels , yet a white dude shoots one and wounds another at his job then all of the sudden its a “mass shooting”.

I do agree that criminals are in every culture and race but the word “mass shooting” is used as part of a political agenda here in the states.

2 Likes