California magazine ban is back in effect?!?

Well it looks like the California magazine ban was granted a stay. As of 4/5/19 at 5:00pm the “hi capacity” magazine are illegal once again.
https://gunstreamer.com/watch/california-magazine-ban-back-in-effect_8dET2Ut3O14CEdS.html

6 Likes

sheesh, I thought the having 30 rounds was pretty much law now.

6 Likes

Got my orders placed. We have until 5:00pm tomorrow.
From what I’ve gathered, several thousands of people made purchases in the last few days.
I didn’t even think there were that many pro gunners here. We need to find these folks and take over the capital in Sacramento.

6 Likes

Next stop the Ninth Circus Court.
Could go either way there. Been a few recent adds. Plus the Judge here did a pretty thorough tear down of the State’s arguments. I ain’t gettin’ me hopes up but if it goes south there we have a better chance of the SCOTUS taking the case than a few years ago. And a better chance at a win.

Cautiously optimistic and realistically pessimistic.

Still getting the hell out of Dodge when we can.

6 Likes

Ya’ll come on down to Arkansas, we got some of the finest Banjo players in the world. course when you get here you’ll need to dispose of the shoes you own and tell everyone you married your sister. you will fit right in then.

5 Likes

The first two years I was retired I didn’t wear shoes except once to jury duty.

6 Likes

I love satire @Belt-Fed!

4 Likes

Well see, yer halfway there now.

6 Likes

Satire, what satire?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

When you hear the banjos just be sure to back up to a tree or wall!

5 Likes

So now they’re saying any mags purchased must be “in possession” by 5:00pm Friday.
I’m hoping my orders that haven’t shipped yet aren’t cancelled.
I don’t care their status once they arrive.

6 Likes

How would they prove you bought a mag before that time and date? do you have to keep receipts? Also if they are going to open it up for a little bit and let people buy them why not just keep it open. politicians make no sense.

6 Likes

If it ships it’ll be fine. If it arrives after Friday it would technically be a violation to take possession, but who’s gonna know or check?
My concern is that the two companies I pitched from may cancel the order because they would be in violation by shipping to Ca.
Unlikely they’d held in violation, but because they do keep records they may play it safe.

I’m keeping an eye on my email for ship notification or cancellation.

7 Likes

After calling around today there don’t seem any available (at least the ones I’m looking for.). Some places got a shipment and sold out same day.
I could take a quick trip to AZ but by the time you add fuel costs it seems not worth it.

5 Likes

Just let us know if they have a way to check, if not we can send you some mags.

7 Likes

So get this… a guy called me to day asking if I had mags. . . Well sure I do!
Flies into Bozeman from Commiefornia in his private plane and buys a bunch from me…

11 Likes

Im game for a relay…:face_with_monocle:

Brownells has a 100 case of P mags for $997.00

5 Likes

Can you really put a price on happiness?
Just kidding, but if I was in this situation that’s exactly what I would do.

5 Likes

So one of my orders has shipped. So no stopping it. The other still TBD. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Jeez. And I thought I was desperate.

4 Likes