California.... says it all

So, I was watching a video by a guy that mentioned full30. He said it was probably the best platform for guns, gear and all. He was talking about the benign nature of his content, but yet keeps getting demonetized. It made me consider whether there was any coincidence that the First Amendment, was… well, the first. Without that protection, we are not who we say or think we are. Something to always consider.

I started out shooting trap in 1985 and shot 2 or 3 nights a week. I reloaded 12 gauge along with 45 acp, 357, 38 and 30.06. These days I shoot 9mm and 45 acp and reload those on my blue machine. Not much has changed, except for prices and availability, and well… like I said, I’m in California. I enjoy hearing what other people have to say about their experience with various pieces of gear and things they have discovered that may be new to me. There is always something new, something we can all learn from each other.

I appreciate the opportunity to listen, watch and participate with people who are like-minded and love the sport. I’m a member of NRA, GOA and life member of CRPA. I do also enjoy writing letters to
our favorite politicians, and I hope you do as well.

16 Likes

Welcome to your new safe space

7 Likes

Welcome, we’re in Commiefornia too.

7 Likes

Welcome, also from behind enemy lines. Where in the state are you located?

This is a great forum with good folks. You’ll like it here.

8 Likes

Oh, ya, I should mention that I’m in the Silicon Valley, but I’m looking to buy a house in Arizona, Nevada and maybe Texas.

And “hey” back at you!

6 Likes

Welcome, from Arkansas

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @somereloaderdude Good to have you here. What channel was you watching on screwtube that mentioned us?

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Dang, first California, then Silicon Valley. You really are in the lion’s den. Next you’ll say you work for Apple or Facebook or Alphabet.

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

ok… ya got me… :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I was watching duelist1954. Hi five to him!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

4 Likes

Welcome @somereloaderdude
Great to have you here at Full 30!

3 Likes

Welcome @somereloaderdude

4 Likes

Welcome to the FULL30 and forum, glad you are circling the wagons in CA, here you are in the best of company of those from CA

4 Likes

Welcome from FL!

3 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm welcome. Truly, this is the best reception I’ve ever experienced on any forum. Brings a tear to my eye… :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome from Ky

4 Likes

Welcome from Texas.

4 Likes

Hell of an intro! Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes