Can anyone recommend a good shot timer?

Been thinking of getting into practical shooting. I want a good timer,any recommendations?

Preferably under $200

5 Likes

I have a competition electronics pocket pro that I bought at midwayusa for $120 . It has done what I need it to do .

5 Likes

I have a CED, it does what I need and works fine. it’s what I see being used by the staff at our matches.

5 Likes

What is CED?

4 Likes

Stay on subject, which was shot timers. All I did was a 'net search for CED shot timers. You could have done the same without my input. There are retailers who might have it for less, but I won’t guide you through that. I’m done here.

3 Likes

Yeah I could have but I didnt feel like it and it was on subject, literally a question about shot timers in a shot timer recommendation thread. Now go take your menopause out on someone else, thank you :wink:

2 Likes

It was my way of saying you’re incredibly lazy. You ask for input and when given it you could have raised, literally, a finger to get more data. But you have enough energy to type and ask me for it. If you had put that energy into a 'net search you could have found the link yourself. But of course that would also require sifting through hits and that would require reading.

See if I respond to an inquiry of yours next time.

2 Likes

There are shot timer apps you put in your phone.

1 Like

I have one on mine but never used it. My understanding is that they are in some way unreliable for timing (forgot the issue). I keep it there just in case I forget my real timer.

Maybe since I got my timer app they’ve gotten better? IDK.

2 Likes