Cancer cure for votes

Offer Valid to select party members only, but you must act in 2020

7 Likes

Too bad he could not cure the cancer his son died with a few years ago.

5 Likes

While I respect his desire to cure cancer, he doesn’t seem to understand that there is not one cancer. Cancer is a huge spectrum of diseases that have almost as many causes. They can be caused by genetics, foods, viral and bacterial infections, chemical exposure, radiation, etc…

8 Likes

Joe forgets what room he’s in or to even put pants on most days! Now the half-wit is promising the cure to cancer huh? I’m sure next he’ll promise to bring back the baby Jesus just so he can abort it to make the Liberals happy

5 Likes

WARNING: Soapbox tin foil hat shit incoming.

Even if this was a legit thing the science and medical industries WILL NEVER CURE CANCER OR MAJOR DISEASES LIKE AIDS. It would render their jobs useless. Hear me out. Why is it we’ve all donated billions maybe trillions of dollars world wide for “cancer” and AIDS research for example the last half century which has yielded pretty much nothing. The research industry will never let us in on the secret that it is all a scam.

It’s like when roads are built in the US. Road works contractors build thin shitty roadways in order for them to deteriorate very quickly thus justifying their existence for future jobs.

Ok I’m off the box now.

8 Likes

At least it is a claim to cure cancer and not to solve climate change.

5 Likes

Truth! Cancer is at least a real problem.

3 Likes

He is playing on the hopes of peoples emotions.
Typical Left Wing Strategy.
I am sure all candidates and parties support the idea of this.

4 Likes

LOL with booker promising all his morons a Escalade with 22 in spinners the rats have gotten into a bidding war for the USA’s filth vote…

4 Likes