Canik Anyone?

Stopped by and checked out a few Canik handguns at the Shooting Sports Showcase. I will eventually own one I am sure, probably something like the Signature Series. Anyone out there own a Canik?

8 Likes

My wife bought me a TPSFX for our anniversary last year. I like it. I think I’m going to get done off the lower cap mags and shoot IDPA with it. I think the value you get with one is great. We will see about durability after a few seasons.

6 Likes

nice, definitely keep us updated. i don’t own one but have had nothing but good experiences with them. i know tons of people who do own them and that i remember, no one has ever really complained about anything, they pretty much say what you say, best value for the bucks.

6 Likes

I have looked at and for them on numerous occasions. I have never found what I was looking for when I had the money. I will likely own one at some point as well. Prices of everything will need to come down from panic mode before I add much in the way of firearms.

5 Likes

i hear ya, for me, i don’t get excited about much of anything anymore, i buy based on opportunity, investment, price, that sorta thing, so yeah, gonna have to simma adown a bit for sure

6 Likes

Have you done a video on your favorite guns? Dont think I have ever heard you join one of the many gun cults…outside of the Full30 Fudds

6 Likes

I bought one to try a few years ago since no one had any in a display case. It just didn’t fit me so I sold it. Other than that it was a nice gun. FWIW, I have smallish hands. I mentioned the fit at the LGS the other day and the salesman there had the same issue with his and also sold his.

I had an issue with a stripped rear sight Allen set screw but Century took care of it promptly.

6 Likes

i have done quite a few Top 5 styles videos, yeah

6 Likes

good feedback, i consider myself to have smallish hands as well, they feel fine to me but I am used to larger framed firearms, so that might play a part too i guess

6 Likes