cares in alaska

i wish i could say up here we dont have morons running the state, but we do. i avoided taking any cares funding because i didnt feel i had to have it. now i watch as morons with no moral standards piss it away. the mayor of anch is spending 22 million on 4 hotels, for the homes less. i am pretty sure if we buy hotels for the homless we will have alot more homeless, which is the plan.

also good to know cares funds are going to the democrats and used to promote their political campaigns.
9 Likes

The stupidity never ends.

8 Likes

Feed the idiots to the polar bears

7 Likes

Its all IMO just a set up, the Holocaust started off eliminating useless eaters to save money, then went into eliminating those with assets to bring in money

Here we have massive new debt programs setting it all up again, all it takes is a charismatic leader promising to fix it all & to get the votes, a soft but necessary constitutional amendment , which given the current state of things may be a moot point

7 Likes

Why do you want to make the polar bears sick? Lol

8 Likes

Wait, Alaska has homeless people? How does that work in the winter? :thinking:

9 Likes

Good point, I don’t need SHIT from PETA with everything else going on

7 Likes

the eskimos get a lot of other peoples money…

6 Likes

in seward they are bumcycles, in anch they import them from the villages and san fran ect. we also have some 1,896 illegal immigrants, i cant get in or out of the state without a passport and id. kinda annoying.

6 Likes