Now you need a nice suit with it, something like this

10 Likes

HaHa, nice i like the top hat :+1:

9 Likes

WTF?

You CIA?

I just cut a line around my property through the woods with my lawn tractor

9 Likes

What can I say, you can take the man out of Florida but you can’t take Florida out of the man

10 Likes

Cutting lines you say? :thinking:

9 Likes

Just between the North & the South, doubt that meant on a mirror…

10 Likes

lol, its actually about too crazy to believe, I may need to go get a photo or two

10 Likes

Proper derail is done with photos

The mower

off to find the line

orange tags followed

into the thick of it

/ derail

11 Likes

and than Robert discovers He is past the point of no return and not enough speed…

9 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

Some one say you were to talkative to LE as they are fishing for info, but that is your prerogative.

7 Likes

I had 2 very beautiful canes that was carved out of sono (?) wood. It’s top was a dragon’s head and carved all the way down. I got a lot of comments on it’s beauty. I think it was around $30 and came from african artisans to earn $$$.
I say 2 because the head dowel got a little loose in it after 2 years of use.
When i was taking machinist classes i drilled into it deeper on both ends and inserted some rod.
It lasted until i slammed it very hard on a bar instead of someone’s head, which cracked it.
The cold steel one looks nice, but i’d like it with the hook as it might come in handy during trouble.
cane

12 Likes

DontBlameMeIStubbedMyToe,
The Cold Steel Dragon cane’s come in red and black and I doubt you’ll break it👍
https://www.knifecenter.com/series/cold-steel-knives/cold-steel-canes-and-walking-sticks

12 Likes

OH WOW !!! Man thanks!!!
You just made my day! :salute:
(And i just ordered a complete 10in PSA upper and lower parts kit!)

9 Likes

Do walkers count?

11 Likes

DontBlameMeIStubbedMyToe
I thought you might be interested, glad I could help :+1:

11 Likes

Belt-Fed, sure you could use it as a shooting rest, maybe even hang some ballistic plates on the front and on the side :wink:

11 Likes

I had to use a cane for a while before the back surgery and a little after. still then it hurt like hell to walk. i put that dang thing in the closet and pray it NEVER comes out.

10 Likes

Belt-Fed :+1:

8 Likes