carrying a cane

Steal a cart from Wal Mart

6 Likes

Tried those a few times, they are never charged. too many huge fat people ride them.

7 Likes

I had to nix the upper. :cry:

8 Likes

Why come?

7 Likes

He has warrants for being a Confederate terrorist…oh wait , wrong civil war.

7 Likes

That’s four canes in one! :yep:

6 Likes

NOt yet!

The PSA was going to break me. the price jumo is CRIMINAL, but that’s what i get for trusting the thugs and punks not to thug and punk out. I do have 1000 rds for the mosin here. lol Instead last night i bought a BCA 10.5 upper, PSA lower kit with the enhanced trigger, eotech knock off, back up sights.
Now to get some ammo in.

9 Likes

Nice! :+1:

6 Likes

One hell of a drug reference
Snow Blind

Bowie was part of a fight that he defended himself with his “Iron Mistress” (which may or maybe not be fiction)
The fight was real. Bowie was run thru twice with sword canes.
His bowie did way more damage.
Its a lot harder to get a knife from someone than a cane.
I wanted a pledge doctor cane, no functional ones. At $120 for a Cold Steel sword canes, Id stick with my knives.
My EDC blade rips skin, a serrated edge from tip to hilt. It also fits in me pocket.

9 Likes

One of mine is a FOLDER!!!

7 Likes

hahaha i punched it out once camping on a sandbar down the road when the river was low. Nice peaceful battures out there.

I didn’t know sword play was an option. :angry:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link. I had not heard of the Sandbar Fight.

6 Likes

Do you need SBR ATF certificate ? :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Find the movie “Iron Mistress” and old film that chronicles what lead up to the fight.

7 Likes

I think you can get away with it if the height is under 42 inches. Old basketball players need the tax stamp.

7 Likes

Dang thats longer than my kantana. They are illegal to carry.

7 Likes

You tell me.

9 Likes

Hey, as long as the beards ok thats what really matters, TR.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mess with that guy. Sure that foot’s temporarily out of service, but it looks like it’s been put in a lot of asses over the years. :yep:

8 Likes

This cane looks neat

7 Likes