Carrying a Cane

8 Likes

Now I cant wait to get old , I will need weaponized assualt canes to fend off dangerous whipper-snappers

10 Likes

A skull sword cane seems neat too. I had no idea there was such a market for this stuff.

http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=SH2131&name=Hanwei+Skull+Sword+Cane

10 Likes

24 posts were split to a new topic: Men on Swords

Personally I hate blood. Itā€™s so messy and today who knows whatā€™s in it for someone to contact. Then itā€™s still deadly force, and the blade needs to be wiped off if itā€™s actually used. If Iā€™m going to use deadly force thatā€™s where a bullet launcher comes in.

Now maybe a persecutor can make the case for an impact weapon being deadly force, but I think the difference would be in how itā€™s used. A broken arm or collar bone isnā€™t the same as striking a temple. But of course Iā€™m not a lawyer and never even played one on TV.

Then there is the issue of trying to board an aircraft with a sword cane. It will NOT be covered by the ADA. But I donā€™t see it being a problem entering a hospital w/o a metal detector or some such. But Iā€™ve not had any problem entering those places when carrying a bullet launcher either.

11 Likes

Rifle > pistol > blunt object > knife with the knife being a more lethal option better in certain contexts.

8 Likes

When i was in regensburg, germany i bought 2 skinny folders that are a bit bigger than a letter opener. The blades were from some"special" place in Spain and the grips, scales, whatever were german craftmanship. I also bought some other knives from some shops.Very nice and inexpensive.
I thought i shipped them home with the other boxes of goodies we bought, but low and behold, i opened up my carry on at home and there they were.
Flew from budapest to warsaw to NTY to NOLA.
I guess that failure to find weapons over 98% was true. lol
If anyone is interested i will try to post a pic

11 Likes

Unfortunately for you, the statute of limitations hasnā€™t expired yet due to the nature of this digression being a Federal offense under FAA & Counterterrorism guidelines. Your admission of knowledgeably & purposefully committing such acts puts you in violation of the Patriot Act. You can expect to be apprehended within the next 24-36 hours. Run! RUN Forest, run!!!

11 Likes

Now you know i canā€™t run. being fat and crippled, iā€™m the guy who stays behind in the movie emptying mags.
(cut scene) my people running away hear the hidden grenades go off in the distance.
Whooooo-hoooooo!!!

9 Likes

What year was that?

In '70 I flew home with an artillery simulator in my carry on. But that was almost (if my math is correct) 50 years ago. Itā€™s OK folks, back then I was a professional and indestructible (and stupid).

10 Likes

5/15 I even got into a fight with some old polish bitch who wouldnā€™t let me have the aisle. I was due for knee replacement soon after and was wearing a big brace. The attendant was nice enough to ask and was embarrassed when she denied it.
I asked her to translate that i will be getting up every 30 minutes to walk a bit. She smiled and did so. That old bitch got no sleep for the 8,11hr (?) flight. :yep:
And at customs we attempted to tell her she was in the wrong line. She blew us off and was told in front of us to go ā€œover thereā€- loooong line that i saw didnā€™t move much at ALL!
sometimes god is awake. :slight_smile:
I have pics of that as well. Let me find my phone!!! hahaha!

7 Likes

Bought a new cane today.

14 Likes

Sweet lookinā€™ beating stick!

10 Likes

I carry a cane as well, not only is it a good improvised idiot beater. . My wife has a sweet eagle head sword cane and I got her a sword umbrella for her birthday last year.

8 Likes

And now you should delete that. If you do ever shoot said idiot, this will be used against you.

8 Likes

When your right, your right

8 Likes