Castle Tactical saying hello

Greetings, people of like mind. Came here to enjoy people/companies/products that I’d be interested in, and to share mine with whoever is interested. I am a long-time gun owner, not much of a hunter (would like to get into turkey hunting). I am in New Mexico, originally from New York. Sites like FB and YT don’t seem to like what I’m selling, which makes it pretty difficult. I’m also hoping we can avert a war that the left seems desperately to want, but I’m sure there are forums for that so I’ll bite my tongue.

13 Likes

welcome! :+1:

5 Likes

Well your at the right spot now! Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome to full30!

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @CastleTactical Good to have you here. I think many of us have either left, or been removed from the anti-social-media sites.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome to full30! Pull up a chair.

5 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @CastleTactical
Great to have you at the funny farm!

6 Likes

Welcome in. You’re going to like it here.

7 Likes

Are you any relation to Castle Tactical in Cedar Park Texas?

6 Likes

No. I’m aware of them, though. They sell stuff, I make stuff (and sell). I don’t think it’s a conflict. I’ve been around for a couple years longer than they have.

6 Likes

Do you have a web site? I am a Homicide Hunter fan :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard.

7 Likes

Welcome pretty decent community here

7 Likes

castletactical.com I put some pictures from the event on the CT Facebook page: Facebook.com/castletactical

Oh, my personal FB has pix of Carl and his wife: https://www.facebook.com/scott.coons.5

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30…:crown:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome, be careful taking on Turkey hunting it becomes an obsession

7 Likes

Welcome @CastleTactical there are some awesome people here. I “maintain” a presence on other Social media… but this is where I live now.

7 Likes

I left all the others.

6 Likes