CBS News Wants Guns for Them, but Not for You.

I missed these details at first. A TV news crew was the victim of a recent robbery attempt. This was a video crew from the local CBS affiliate in San Francisco. The crew was protected by an armed guard. This is interesting because CBS condemned ordinary citizens for being armed. The network said it is unwise for you or me to have a gun for self-defense of our family while CBS protected their camera equipment with armed guards. I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

CBS calls it needless gun violence when we protect our families. The network would have to call it asset protection when they defend their camera equipment. CBS shows us the news they want and ignores the news that doesn’t fit their narrative. That means what CBS says isn’t really news, now is it.

We teach firearms owners that the only time they should use a gun is to stop an immediate threat of death or great bodily injury. That doesn’t cover camera equipment.

More at the link.

13 Likes

Plutocrats 101.
We have the money you don’t, therefore we get to play by our own rules.

7 Likes

God Forbid that a person actually protect themselves.

Law Enforcement will protect us.
It doesn’t matter that the average police response time in SF is 4 minutes and that is for serious calls.
And that is AFTER someone reports it.

People should not have guns.
But we will hire people with guns to protect us.
After all we are celebrities and more important than anyone else.

I just want to puke when I hear this type of crap from the elitists in the media.
:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

That’s why we think like we do & do what we got to do! We alone are responsible for the safety of our loved ones and selves. If & when police show up, it’s too late by then. If i have to become an “outlaw” to protect me & mine, so be It! I will not comply with illegal “laws” and bullshit that endangers my freedoms or safety.

6 Likes

The Leftist’s mantra…

-Guns are good for me but not you.
-I’m so important I deserve protection, but not you.
-I deserve to speak, but if you disagree, not you.
-I know better than, not you.
-Blah blah blah, not you.

4 Likes