Celebs should stay in their lane

Using the term that the NRA used against Doctors Against Gun Violence the same term should be applied to the Hollywood crowd.
If they truly felt that guns being used in a violent acts or that the requirement for more gun control, than they should be forced to contribute the equal value of what they earned when they make or made a movie or TV production when the costar was a firearm to a victims foundation. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fukk up.

14 Likes

Amen :+1:

8 Likes

Or, for starters, they should at minimum turn down any job which involves being in a movie with a firearm in it.

9 Likes

I’ve been saying this for years. These hypocrites are full of shit. One of the reasons why I just don’t consume much hollywood entertainment anymore.

11 Likes

Here’s looking at you Ms. Milano get in your lane or put your money where your mouth since you are so adamant about giving away everyone else’s money or rights

We are calling on the Senate to have the moral courage to do the right thing and pass # HR8 . @ ThisIsOurLane # ThisIsOurLane

6 Likes

Since being on Full30 I have learned a few things I didn’t know about firearms. So last night I was checking out movies on Netflix. I saw a trailer on there for the movie “The American” with George Clooney. Just the mistakes they were making about firearms in the trailer made me want to watch the movie so I could see how bad of a job they really did in the rest of the movie.
Take my advice, don’t watch that dull plotless poorly written movie.
One would think the producers would have someone knowlegable about firearms on set during filming or at least the writer should have done some homework.

7 Likes

Let me be succinct when making my statement about how I feel for these hollywood people.

Fuck 'em.

9 Likes

I didn’t know politics were apart of the course Curriculum in acting school? Sound fishy to me🧐

5 Likes

Keanu Reeves actually sought out training for the John Wick movies and now supposedly does competitive shooting.

He also dosnt sound like your typical Hollywood douche nozzle

6 Likes

Boycott and pirate the products of the scum who lie about us.
F hollyweird any way you can.

5 Likes

I stopped going to the theaters years ago. even before cell phones.

3 Likes

They had cell phones in the 70s…how old are you?

4 Likes

Ancient

4 Likes

Im not, There were those big scarface cell phones when I was born.

4 Likes

He was Elementary School classmates with Alexander Graham Bell

4 Likes

What a geriatric fuck

4 Likes

Show a little respect! It’s not every day you get to meet a live specimen of the Homosapien before it completely evolved! This could be a scientific breakthrough live on full 30! Think of the recognition and fame and exposure this site could gain from such a historic Jurassic find!

4 Likes

Im just kidding around, I love old people … its easy to steal their meds and they always forget about it

4 Likes

Truth however it was the size of a briefcase and the phone was attached with a huge cord. LOL It was ghasty. My aunt had a lot of the early ones.

Well if they had content even WORTH consuming it would be an option for some people. I’d rather be at the range and etc.

6 Likes

Evolved or devolved? Hmmm?

4 Likes