Cellphone Bore Camera

Anyone own one of these? I’m curious how useful it would be for inspecting firearms…

DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake Camera for Android and iOS Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, Tablet -Black(11.5FT) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYTHWK4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_IayEDb2R4ECJG

9 Likes

I have this one

7 Likes

I just threw that model up for reference. How well does yours work for gun inspection? Would you recommend it?

5 Likes

next item we’ll find has been uploading info to the net

6 Likes

Not bad really. I can’t find the picture I took, also does video

3 Likes

If I needed a bore camera, I think I would buy one that’s not connected to my phone.

6 Likes

I just can’t help but think every time I see one of these marketed for personal use that, yep… it’s headed right for the [spoiler]butthole[/spoiler]. Please, please, whatever you buy @LonewolfMcQuade… for the love of God don’t post any pics! :crazy_face:

Apologies for my insolence. I seem to be channeling my inner 12 year old this evening. And I’m not even drinking! :rofl:

8 Likes

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Stay tuned in the near future for THE FULL 30 COLONOSCOPY THREAD :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I did see models with its own monitor (more expensive)

4 Likes

That must have been a crappy comment.

5 Likes

:joy::poop:

3 Likes