Census 2020

any thoughts on this? My local town mentioned it. I’m sure we can drum up some good conspiracies :slight_smile:

6 Likes

whats your plan, right down you have martians living at your address?

4 Likes

My firearms and knives identify as people and should have rights… I’ll put them on there, maybe my computers (bots) 2 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Be careful! Damn government will try to penalize and fine you for over abundance of occupancy per your dwelling. Maybe you can claim them as illegal aliens you are housing and all will be fine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Multiple tabs open.

3 Likes

Just finish a joint?

3 Likes

Edited and answered.

3 Likes

I let them know how many live at the address and nothing more. Anything beyond that is no longer a census and is a survey for political purposes and I won’t tolerate it.

10 years ago they threatened me with the law. I explained that without being paid, and that only after pay rate discussion, and under their threatened penalty they somehow got the impression that I was their slave. I further explained that I wasn’t and that they’d been freed hundreds of years before. I was then threatened with “their boss”. That was the end of it. I plan to do exactly the same this year. A census is a head count pure and simple. Any other questions are political and they can leave my land, the road is the public way and ends 30’ from the road centerline. I have to watch politics through advertisements on the screen, but I won’t tolerate those pelosis on my land. I tell them to leave and they do, if they won’t I’ll call LE and I’ll push a criminal trespass charge (I don’t tell them that, I never threaten or warn to coerce compliance). But the latter hasn’t happened yet, they leave when told to leave.

Pretty simple.

5 Likes

sin censo, abajo con el dictador … dónde está mi whisky

4 Likes

not a bad idea @BrianK

I’m kinda surprised they put up a fight about it. I think they are allowing it to be done online this year so maybe I can avoid the fun confrontation at the end of the barrel of my shotgun lol.

I like the idea of telling them I’m ‘human’ for race :slight_smile:

4 Likes

why would online stop a visit?

I’ve done what @BrianK said, numeration only, mailed in, and got an Obi Wan Kanobi visit trying Jedi powers to get additional info

3 Likes

I don’t know what a shotgun shown during the visit will get you in your state, but where I live it would result in charges unless I’m actively shooting on my range and they walk onto it. For me it’s a definite no-no. In most other states it’s also a very bad idea. I tell you this out of concern and to prevent trouble for you.

A really good policy is for a firearm to only be displayed right before use and then only to protect innocent life (basically). Criminal trespass just doesn’t qualify.

Edit: I saw the reply to Robert below… Failure to fill out the “census” will result in someone showing up. Online, they might not accept it unless fully filled out. For me online means I’m going to ignore it entirely.

3 Likes

no idea - I thought online was an option instead of in person

4 Likes

the LOL means it was mostly a joke

4 Likes

Whoops, missed that.

5 Likes

Kinda crazy this is all required by law, don’t they get that info from tax forms anyway?

5 Likes

I filled it out and mailed it, or my wife did. I was gonna throw it in the trash. they have sent 5 or 6 more since then. I ain’t doin another one.

5 Likes

Lets see, they make it mandatory to do, don’t pay to have us do it, and will punish us if we don’t answer their racist and sexist questions. Just what is the definition of slavery?

I was threatened with legal action and “the boss” last time. I told them “FIne, just understand that down there, the road is public property. Leave the road on this side and you’re on private property. Leave and don’t come back.”. I never heard anything back from them that didn’t fit in the trash can.

I did tell them that 2 adults lived here, then told them that I wasn’t going any further in their desire for data due to the racist/sexist nature of the questions. But for some reason they don’t understand that a census is a headcount. Anything other is intrusive and the feds have NEVER done anything to help me but always it’s been done to me to benefit others. I’m tired of being screwed and won’t bring the grease to aid in my rape.

7 Likes

I filled it out online. I only filled out a couple questions. You can skip unwanted/intrusive questions by selecting 'next ’ , sometimes a few times but it will advance forward. It successfully completed and I screenshot proof of submitting.

7 Likes

No name or personal info, I only confirmed address & # of people. Skipped all other questions

7 Likes