Central Indiana checking in

Hi.

8 Likes

Whoa…slow down…slow down… careful with those lengthy introductions @Will_Flatt . We can only take in so much information at one time now. :smile:

You do realize that only saying “HI” opens you up to interrogation, right? You will be sat down in a chair in a dark room with a light shining in your eyes and several voices asking you intrusive and badgering questions. com

I’ll start.
Have you been here on Full30 before?

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Will_Flatt Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 from Commiefornia. Glad you found us. What are your favorite guns? What do you do for fun?

7 Likes

Hi.

BlackSuburbanMen

8 Likes

Hey @Will_Flatt! Glad you are here.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well, I’m new, didnt know where to start. I live in the middle of Indiana nowhere near any city or town. I have kinda slow internet as a result… I have an AR, a LR308, and many pistols 9mm/.40/.45. Also a Ruger 10/22 for plinking but mainly for my kids to use when they come to the range with me.

I’m pretty involved with my church so that’s my other main interest, aside from playing with my computers.

I’m also pretty active as a 2A activist - GOA lifer, FPC, SAI. Not a fan of NRA, for reasons that have become obvious to most as of late, but known to me for many years.

I’m a hardcore constitutionalist, a firm believer in the citizen militia, and I think every peaceable American should be given a selective fire rifle & training courtesy of Uncle Sam.

JesusSaves01

8 Likes

Well, it’s nice to see you here @Will_Flatt None of us here own any firearms, so we’ll sit back and envy you and yours.

@LonewolfMcQuade you can take the iron pokers out of the fire now. Maybe we’ll get the next one.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Will_Flatt.

6 Likes

Lemme guess, you lost them in a tragic boating accident?? :wink:

What I have I’m saving for the big igloo.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

yes, there have been a few boats that tried identifying as submarines and perished. Other boats took off across the burmuda triangle never to be seen again. And still other boats suffered from depression and drown themselves. You just can’t find a trustworthy and loyal boat these days.

Some of our firearms, mine included, were lost in tragic cerakoting fires. We blame @RogueGunnWorks for his piss poor instructions.

5 Likes

Well if anyone wants to cross-network, I have a group on MeWe.

4 Likes

I’m also on 308AR.com

4 Likes

This statement is as big a pile of shit as Bill Clinton telling us he did not have sexual relations with that woman or that he did not inhale! You are about as new here as the stains on Monica Lewinsky blue dress! Please do not try to bullshit! I have no problem with certain people needing to be on a need-to-know basis, however, I cannot tolerate dishonesty! You got your ass thrown out for being disrespectful and an asshole to moderators / management. Then you can’t even make a decent attempt to sneak back in under a secondary account! It’s not too fucking hard to figure out that Minuteman is now Will Flatt… I understand we all get passionate and sometimes a bit combative over certain subjects. Some of the language and attitude you used towards our senior members/ employees, was completely unacceptable. At the very least, a huge apology would have been the likely way to proceed. But instead of apologizing for being a dick, you decide to just pop back in under a very poor attempt at a secondary account. At least own up to who you are, who you were and who you’re going to change yourself to try to be. I believe your heart is in the right place, but your attitude and language is what the problem is!

8 Likes

Bahaha! Okay now I know your cool @Will_Flatt :rofl:

4 Likes

Nuff said. :belt_fed:

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the FULL30 and the Forum, glad you found us.

2 Likes