Cheap ideas!

Honestly I don’t like it. I can’t put my finger on what I don’t like. I don’t recommend it.

5 Likes

umm, its basically 140 proof , you can dump it in your fuel tank

6 Likes

I have some Booker’s whiskey that’s 160 proof that’s worth $200. It was a short batch that’s hard to find. I paid $100 for it and it’s already gone up double.

Yup… I collect whiskey

6 Likes

When I drink rum I usually drink captain Morgan. Haven’t experimented with it much

4 Likes

Bookers is good!

Captain is good! I have found that I like Kraken just a bit more.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s harsh.

5 Likes

That’s a man of great taste there! Bookers is great the problem is it gives me some serious heartburn if I drink it on the rocks. But it is a damn fine bourbon.

I’m seriously impressed, most people I know haven’t even tried it or are too scared to pay the money for it. Hats off, you’re on the A list now

4 Likes

Ha! Thanks Joe! I appreciate that Brother!

3 Likes

That’s the third batch of 2015 too. I think if that was unopened it would be a good penny too.

4 Likes

Yeah no kidding! I didn’t know about it!

4 Likes

Quite a bit of their select batches like that go up in value. Recently they cut down from 6 batches a year to 4 so they even go up more so now. But they may not too, it’s always a crap shoot.

4 Likes

I have a friend with a really old bottle of R&R he wants to sale me. He came across it in luck but it’s probably a $200 - $300 bottle too that was probably originally $10 lol

4 Likes

what fucking laugage are you speaking, I don’t understand a word :woozy_face:

weird, I use Wild Turkey 101 to cure heartburn, puts it out now.

5 Likes

That’s crazy. Yeah it gives me heartburn but I like it so much I drink it anyway. Just use it to wash down a Zantac

4 Likes

I usually buy one collector bottle every 2 or 3 months. The rest are fun time drinks

3 Likes

use baking soda, works real quick, usually handy

4 Likes

I’ll try it for sure

4 Likes

had heartburn once while riding in a friends car, he says reach in the glovebox, pill bottle, full of baking soda, I thought he was nuts but it was bad so I downed some

I now grab it without thinking that, does work great

5 Likes

That’s interesting! I have only had it once but it just so bad that I can see myself trying baking soda.

4 Likes

he was the same guy that got me to try colloidal silver, I had fucking walking pneumonia, he had to give me a store branded bottle as I wasn’t touching the home made shit him and his friends chugged

shit works

I make it now

4 Likes