Cheaper Than Dirt does it again!

If you remember in 2008 the company Cheaper than dirt was selling at-15 magazines for 100+ dollars for one mag essentially price gouging. Now I believe in that if people want to pay that then fine, but when you portray your self as a friend to the firearms community and do that!
A case of 1000 Winchester white box 115 grain 9mm ammo they are trying to sell for $699.99!!!
Now obviously I stopped all transactions with them since 2008, but hey what do I know.

15 Likes

They are a POS. and should be put out of business for price gouging.

11 Likes

A bunch of opportunists. I haven’t spent a dime with those idgits for years.
Maybe they should change their name to “Lower than Dirt” or “Stealing your Shirt”…

12 Likes

I bought this exact case of ammo at Target Sports on Sunday for $312. It is out of stock now though.

12 Likes

WTF

11 Likes

It’s just CTD being CTD

11 Likes

Anytime I see that all I think of is “crash to desktop”. PC gamers will know what that means. Somewhat appropriate here. Crash to Dirt.

9 Likes

I won’t do business with those thieves ever! :fu:

12 Likes

When I went to see the price for the above ammo, that was the first time I have been to their website in 8 years.

11 Likes

A quick check and yep, there it is

12 Likes

wooah :dizzy_face:

11 Likes

demoRats are probably the biggest stock holders…

9 Likes

I realize that all prices fluctuate with supply and demand, but that’s ridiculous. F them!!!

11 Likes

Garbage company

10 Likes

Yeah they just suck!

10 Likes

I had forgotten that they had done this.

Thanks for posting

10 Likes

@zacii no problem Brother. I just want you guys to know. We all need to stick together.
People panicking and turning on each other is what a force that wants to control us does.

11 Likes

They are not the only ones!

https://expansion-ammunition.com/ammunition/rifle-ammunition/223-rem.html

12 Likes

sad

10 Likes

SOB’s! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’d like to think this is due to some automated pricing algorithm they use to regulate and price items based on real time supply and demand. To that end alone I’d be okay, but… they’ve not set any ceiling for the items!!! This alone would have to have been done with purely intentional opportunistic gouging in mind.

9 Likes